Keep Your Home Protected Without Having to Step Foot Outside
- Ultra-bright motion-sensing smart dual-head floodlight
- Hardwired into house power
- Illuminates large areas with powerful, adjustable lights
- Requires Ring Bridge for smart controls (sold separately)
Why do you need Ring Wired Floodlight?
Wired Floodlights will fit your space perfectly and light up your home beautifully. The installed motion detection will help in protecting your home from intruders and will give you peace of mind by preventing you from coming home to a completely dark yard.
The Benefits of the Ring Wired Floodlight
- Motion Activated: As soon as motion is detected, the light will be triggered and you will receive an alert on your phone. This will let you know when there is activity outside your home and keep you aware of all happenings. It will also help in scaring off potential intruders.
- Manage with Ring Bridge: Ring Floodlight can connect to Ring Bridge which allows you to connect and group them with other Ring products. Your Ring of Security will activate when motion is detected and you’ll be alerted and you will be able to use other Ring products to get a view of what is happening, to activate other lighting products and much more.
- Compatible with Alexa: Select Alexa devices will allow you to use voice control with your Floodlights.
- Motion Sensitivity Settings: You can customize motion sensitivity directly from the app when your Floodlight is connected to the Ring Bridge.
- Weather Resistant: Floodlight can be placed anywhere outdoors and you never have to worry about protecting them from weather.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can the Floodlight be mounted horizontally as opposed to vertically?
Yes. The lights and sensors can be adjusted for either type of installation.
Does the Floodlight need to be plugged in?
No. The Floodlights must be wired to a junction box.
Does the Floodlight have a camera?
No, the Floodlight only has motion activated lights with no camera.
Do the Wired Ring Floodlights have power requirements?
The Wired Floodlight requires power of 100-240VAC.
|Manufacturer Product No.||
5W21S8-WEN0 - White
5W21S8-BEN0 - Black
842861105209 - White
842861105216 - Black
|Dimensions||7 in. x 8.35 in. x 7.24 in. (17.8 cm x 21.2 cm x 18.4 cm)|
|Available Colors||Black, White|
Adjustable Motion Detection.
Up to 180º Field of View. Detection angle dependent on distance from unit. 45’ Range
4-way Positionable Motion Detector
|Lighting||2000 Lumens, 3500K Color Temperature|
|Power||110-240 VAC, Hardwire into house power|
|Battery||*1 Year under normal use (8-10 light activations a day at Level 8 brightness, 20 seconds duration) Battery life is dependent on device settings, usage, and other factors. Brightness may decrease as battery life is depleted.|
|Connectivity||Wireless connection to Ring Bridge|
|Auto-Shutoff Time||Adjustable (30s to 2m)|
|Average Install Time||15-30 Minutes|
|Operating Conditions||-4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C), IP66 Weather Resistant|
4" round weatherproof electrical box with AC power wiring
Ring Bridge Required for Use with Other Ring Products (Bridge Sold Separately)
One Ring Bridge per household; supports approximately 50 Ring Smart Lighting devices
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
- 1x - Ring Wired Floodlight
- 1x - Installation Tools & Screws
- 1x - User Manual
- 1x - Security Sticker
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.