Keep Your Home Protected Without Having to Step Foot Outside
- You will get two Spotlights that are battery-powered and shine light on specific areas when motion is detected
- Ring Bridge is included and connects with Spotlights to use different combinations and commands, and to sync with other Ring products
Why do you need Ring Spotlights?
Shine a light on your garage, shed, tree or any area that you consider a blindspot. With Ring Smart Lights turned on, you will get notifications right to your phone right when motion is detected.
Why do you need a Bridge?
The Bridge allows you to link all of your Ring Smart Lights, Ring doorbells, Ring cameras and some Alexa-enabled devices to create different commands and combinations of settings. This helps increase the level of security in your home and creates interconnectivity.
The Benefits of the Smart Lighting Spotlight 2 Pack + Bridge
- Motion Activated - Keep your home protected without having to step foot outside. When motion is detected, you will get a notification to your phone and your entire Ring of Security will activate.
- Manage with Ring Bridge - Ring Smart Lights can connect to Ring Bridge and some Alexa-enabled devices. This allows you to control your Spotlight with just the sound of your voice. Alexa will also notify you when motion is detected so you’ll always be aware of what’s going on outside your home.
- Multiple Spotlights - Light up different areas of your home for extra protection.
- Battery Powered - One set of batteries is expected to last up to a year under normal use.
- Weather Resistant - Spotlights can be placed anywhere outdoors and you never have to worry about lights being damaged by weather conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the dimensions of the Smart Lighting Spotlight?
The Spotlight is 6.4 in. x 3.8 in.
Can the Spotlight be placed indoors?
No, the Spotlight is intended for outdoor use only.
Can I use the Spotlight without a Ring Bridge?
Without the Ring Bridge, your Spotlight will only be a motion-sensing light without smart features.
Does Ring Spotlight work during the day?
Yes, you can adjust your settings in the Ring App to have motion trigger your lighting.
|Manufacturer Product No.||
5B12X9-WEN0 - White
5B12X9-BEN0 - Black
842861105582 - White
842861105599 - Black
|Dimensions||6.42 in. x 3.82 in. x 4.65 in. (16.3 cm x 9.7 cm x 11.8 cm)|
|Available Colors||Black, White|
Adjustable Motion Detection, Up to 120º Field of View.
Detection angle dependent on distance from unit. 30’ Range.
|Lighting||400 Lumens (Adjustable), 3500K Color Temperature|
|Power||4 D-cell Batteries (not included)|
|Battery||*1 Year under normal use (8-10 light activations a day at Level 8 brightness, 20 seconds duration) Battery life is dependent on device settings, usage, and other factors. Brightness may decrease as battery life is depleted.|
|Connectivity||Wireless connection to Ring Bridge|
|Auto-Shutoff Time||Adjustable (30s to 2m)|
|Average Install Time||5-10 Minutes|
|Audio||Two-way audio with noise cancellation|
|Average Install Time||5 minutes|
|Operating Conditions||-4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C), Weather Resistant (IP66 Rating)|
Ring Bridge Required for Use with Other Ring Products
One Ring Bridge per household; supports approximately 50 Ring Smart Lighting devices
|Warranty||1 year on parts, Theft protection|
- 2x - Ring Spotlight
- 1x - Ring Bridge
- 1x - Installation Tools & Screws
- 1x - User Manual
- 1x - Security Sticker
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.