Remotely Monitor and Operate Your Garage Door Via Your Insteon Network
- This refurbished product is tested to work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes inspection, functionality testing, and repackaging. May not have original packaging. Limited 30 Day Warranty – all sales are final. Only exchanges will be accepted for products found to be defective.’
- Open and close your garage from your smartphone - requires Insteon Hub
- Can be used with an Insteon Hub however the included IOLinc module communicates via powerline only, so you may need a Range Extender or other dual-band Insteon devices*
- For control from an Insteon Mini Remote, you will need a Range Extender or other dual-band Insteon devices*
- Includes sensors that provide status on whether the garage door is open or closed
- Compatible with most traditional 2 wire garage door openers - if your garage control button features a display panel, this kit is not compatible
*The included Insteon IOLinc module communicates over powerline only, which may cause issues if you are trying to remotely operate your garage from Insteon devices on a different electrical phase (circuit) or from a Mini Remote. We recommended adding a Range Extender on the same phase to bridge the I/O Linc module with Insteon RF-only or Dual-band devices.
The latest Insteon plug-in module, I/O Linc, lets you monitor and control any low voltage devices such as alarm sensors, electric door strikes, and contact closures as part of your Insteon home automation network. With one dry-contact sensor input you can control many Insteon devices throughout the house. Plus, use the built-in single-pole double-throw (SPDT) switch, connect any low voltage-powered device for continuous or momentary operation. Create your own remote-control door lock using an electric door strike and power supply or use a security sensor turn Insteon controlled lights on or off.
Remotely monitor and control your garage door
Know if you accidentally left the garage door open and remotely close it if necessary. When the Insteon Garage Control & Status Kit is used with the Insteon Hub, you will always know whether you forgot to close the garage door.
Whether for convenience or security, your smart phone and tablet allow you to control your garage door from anywhere you may be through the Insteon App.
With Insteon Garage Door Control & Status Kit, you can receive instant alerts via email or notifications the moment the door is opened. Requires the Insteon Hub and a home internet connection.
Using Insteon automation
You can link a button on a KeypadLinc as a status light to indicate whether or not your garage door is open and remotely open or close the garage door from other areas of your property using that button or another button on a KeypadLinc, SwitchLinc or Mini Remote.
Add a WiFi Camera to Your Network
Set up a WiFi Camera in your garage to provide you with 24/7 surveillance of your vehicles by viewing it via your smartphone or tablet and then close (or open) your garage door from the same screen.
How It Works
I/O Linc's output relay wires to your garage door motor just like your existing button, allowing you to remotely operate your garage. The included garage door sensor mounts to the garage door and is wired directly to I/O Linc's sensor input. Receive instant alerts when using the Insteon Hub (sold separately).
|Manufacturer Product No.||74551R|
- 1x - Insteon I/O Linc
- 1x - Quick Start Guide
- 1x - Magnetic Contact Sensors
- 1x - 30 Foot 2 Conductor, 22-Gauge/AWG Interconnect Wire, White
- 1x - 10 Foot 2 Conductor, 22-Gauge/AWG Interconnect Wire, White
- 1x - 1.5mm flathead screwdriver
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.