A Best in Class Security Camera with Top of Its Class Brains
- Person alerts - Get alerts that matter, such as when someone walks into the room or if someone’s head appears in frame
- Supersight - A 4K sensor, 12x digital zoom and High Dynamic Range (HDR) imaging offer extra clear video that can automatically zoom in and track intruders
- HD Talk and Listen - Hear exactly what’s happening and talk back clearly and seamlessly to family and pets
- 24/7 live streaming - 130° view shows the full picture in crisp 1080p HD. Night Vision and 940 nm infrared LEDs evenly illuminate the room
- Install it yourself. Plug it into an outdoor socket and point it anywhere with the unique magnetic mount. No hub required.
- Instant alerts and snapshots - Get activity alerts and a snapshot of what happened. With the Nest app, you can control and watch live from anywhere
- Activity history - Review what happened, even if you missed an alert. Includes 3-hour snapshot history in the Nest app
Nest Cam IQ has serious processing power, so it can do things like tell a person from a thing. And even recognize faces with Nest Aware.*
Vision so visionary we call it Supersight
What do you get when you combine a 4K sensor with HDR and intelligent imaging? Supersight. It’s a sharp new way to look after home.
Speaks loudly and carries a big microphone
A powerful speaker can scare off intruders from afar. And with noise cancellation and echo suppression, you can hear them loud and clear.
One app. For every home. And device.
No matter which Nest products you have, or how many different types of phones and computers your family uses, the Nest app just works. It brings everything together in one place. So you don’t have to switch between apps. And you don’t need to program everything to work together. It all happens automatically.
Don’t miss a thing with Nest Aware.*
Create a custom clip or timelapse to download and share with friends, neighbors or the police.
See the whole story.
Continuously record up to 30 days of video in the cloud.
*With a Nest Aware subscription, sold separately. Each camera comes with a free trial.
|Manufacturer Product No.||
NC3100US - (Each)
NC3200US - (2-Pack)
813917020432 - (Each)
813917020470 - (2-Pack)
|Camera||1/2.5-inch, 8-megapixel (4K) color sensor with 12x digital zoom and enhance Close-up tracking view|
|Video||Up to 1080p (1920 x 1080) at 30 frames/sec, H.264 encoding, HDR|
|Field of View||130° diagonal|
|Night Vision||High-power infrared LEDs (940 nm) with IR cut filter|
|Audio and Lights||High-quality speaker, 3-microphone array, LED light ring, LED status light|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Weather resistance||Indoor use only|
|Power||AC adapter input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 0.65A
AC adapter output: 15V DC, 1.87A
Camera input: 15V DC, 1.0A
|Security||128-bit AES with TLS/SSL|
|Size and weight||
Mass: 12.6 oz (357 g)
Height: 4.9 inches (12.4 cm)
Width: 2.9 inches (7.4 cm)
Depth: 2.9 inches (7.4 cm)
Total cable length: 10 ft (3 m)
Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2.4GHz or 5GHz (WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported)
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
802.15.4 at 2.4GHz
Working broadband internet connection with at least 2 Mbps upload speed (DSL may not qualify).
Requires a compatible phone or tablet with the free Nest app and Bluetooth 4.0. Some phones, tablet and networks do not support 1080p.
At 1080p, Nest Cam requires 800 to 2000 Kbps of upload bandwidth while streaming video.
Cameras will use more bandwidth to stream video when there is more motion in the scene.
If you subscribe to Nest Aware, your camera streams all video to the cloud for secure offsite storage. At 1080p, each camera could use 150GB to 300GB of upload bandwidth per month depending on the video quality setting.
|Languages||English, French, Spanish (Latin America), Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish (Spain)|
|Warranty||2-year limited warranty|
- 1x - Nest Cam IQ
- 1x - Power Adapter
- 1x - Power Cable
- 1x - Quick Start Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.