Automatic Timer Saves You Time and Money
- Saves money while increasing your home's safety and security
- Three operating modes (manual, automatic, and random) meet any switching need
- Works with Incandescent, halogen and fluorescent lighting
- Automatic Daylight Savings setting eliminates reprogramming for time changes
- Works with incandescent and halogen lighting
The Honeywell RPLS540A1002/U Timer Switch allows you to take complete control over your lights. Its three modes (manual, automatic, and random) help you conserve electricity while adding a level of safety and security to your home. This Honeywell ECONOSwitch programmable timer switch has both the flexibility of 7-day programming and the convenience of automatic sunrise / sunset activation. This unit works with Incandescent, halogen and fluorescent lighting (Provided that the total wattage exceeds a minimum of 40 Watts). Has a large white backlit display with a night light mode option for easy reading in dark areas with confirmation LED for at-a-glance load status (on or off). Random mode activates lights randomly to simulate a presence when away from home. Easy intuitive 3 button interface with no door to open. Automatic daylight savings - no need to reprogram. This swithc is compatible with any Decorator Style wall plate, sold separately.
The three modes function as follows:
- Manual: Works like a normal light switch
- Automatic: Program lights to turn on and off when you want them
- Vacation: Randomly turns lights on and off to make it look like you're home
- The large, backlit display is easy to read and an automatic Daylight Savings function means you don't have to reprogram when the time changes. This switch will work with incandescent and halogen lighting.
|Manufacturer Product No.||RPLS540A1002/U|
|Switch Type||120 Volts|
|Switch Type||Single pole or 3 way installation|
|Wall Plate Type||Decorator Style (not includeded)|
|Manufacturer Warranty||One Year Limited|
- 1x - Honeywell Programmable Timer Light Switch
- 1x - Owner's Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.