Programmable Switch Helps with Energy Efficiency and Convenience
- Sleek design mounts flush with standard decorative wallplate (not included)
- Two operating modes: Manual (conventional on/off switch) and Automatic
- Programming: Up to 7 programs (7 on/off times) per week. A program can apply to a single day or repeat every day (a program that repeats every day is still considered one program)
- Connection: Single pole (2 wire) or multiswitch (3 way) (500 W max / 40 W min)
- For use with incandescent and halogen lights.
Wiring your lights through a timer switch like the Honeywell RPLS730B1000/U can help save you money while adding a level of convenience and safety to your home. This switch features 7 individual on/off sequences, so you can have a different setting for every day of the week. Excellent for having your lights on when you get home from work or giving the appearance that you're home while away on vacation, this switch is flexible and simple to program.
|Manufacturer Product No.||RPLS530A1038/U|
- 1x - Honeywell Programmable Light Switch Timer
- 1x - Set of Screws and Anchors
- 1x - Installation Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.