The Most Advanced Z-Wave Designs Available Today
- Wired (non-RF) 3-way companion switch for use with HomeSeer HS-WS100+ and HS-WD100+ wall switches
- Supports 2-tap, 3-tap, press & hold features of HS-WD100+ and HS-WS100+
- May be paired with 1 or 2 more HS-WA100+ companions for 4-way or 5-way operation
- Easy 'screw terminal' installation
- Requires neutral and traveler wire for installation
Homeseer new wall dimmers and switch (on-off) include support for the latest Z-Wave Plus technology including the "central scene" command class. This allows our dimmers and switches to function as "scene controllers", to launch automation events with double-tap, triple-tap and press & hold operations. The possibilities are endless!
HS-WA100+ is a wired (non-RF) 3-way wall companion switch that provides remote control of HomeSeer load controlling wall switches (HS-WS100+, HS-WD100+). HS-WA100+ is designed to be wired directly to the HS-WS100+ or HS-WD100+ using a "traveler" wire.
Once installed, HS-WA100+ works like any other paddle-style switch and will remotely control the attached HS-WS100+ or HS-WD100+ load switch with on-off-dim functions. Additionally, the HS-WA100+ will access the built-in features of HomeSeer load switches including the following:
- Press top or bottom of paddle once - prompts appropriate load switch to turn attached load on or off
- Press top or bottom of paddle twice (double-tap) - prompts appropriate load switch to trigger two different HomeSeer events
- Press top or bottom of paddle three times (triple-tap) - prompts appropriate load switch to trigger two more different HomeSeer events
- Press & hold top or bottom of paddle - prompts appropriate load switch to dim attached load up or down and may also be used to trigger two more different HomeSeer events
- Requires standard 3-way electrical wiring (with traveler wire)
- Must be used with HomeSeer HS-WS100+ or HS-WD100+ wall switches or dimmers
This is not a stand-alone switch and will not control a load directly!
|Manufacturer Product No.||HS-WA100+|
|Power||120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Max||900 watt incan. | 200 watt LED | 15 amp) resistive | 1/2 HP motor|
|Z-Wave version||ZDK v6.5x|
|Trimplate||Standard paddle type|
|Wiring||Copper 12-14 AWG neutral and traveler wire required|
|Requirements||Requires standard 3-way electrical wiring (with traveler wire)
Must be used with HomeSeer HS-WS100+ or HS-WD100+ wall switches or dimmers
- 1x - HomeSeer Switch
- 1x - User Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.