Never Wonder If You Left Your Garage Door Open Again
- Bluetooth 4.0 for easiest setup and compatible with nearly all garage door openers. Note, if your Craftsman, Chamberlain, or Liftmaster was made after 2011, check if it has a yellow learn-button. If the button is yellow then it will NOT work with GarageMate. But if it is any other color (e.g., red, blue, purple, green, orange, black, gray, etc.) then it will work fine with GarageMate. See product images and description below for additional compatibility details.
- The GarageMate receiver installs in 2 minutes. Compatible with nearly all garage door openers.
- Use Siri or OK Google to voice launch our App and automatically open the door. The Activity Log lets you monitor who opened your garage for added security. Securely pair up to 8 phones. Never needs batteries. App is always free and will never have subscription fees.. Note, if you have more than one garage you will need one GarageMate receiver for each garage but the same App can control all garages.
- Uses Bluetooth4.0 (not Wifi and not Internet connected) for excellent range and security. This eliminates Internet security risks and makes setup easy, but it also means GarageMate can not control your garage when you a home and you can not check if your garage is opened or closed. Many of our customers use a low cost webcam with motion sensor alerts as a camera is the most reliable way to check the status of your garage door.
- Works even in extreme temperatures from -40 degrees F to 140 degrees F. Uses 3 cents (yes pennies) of electricity per year and has the highest energy efficiency rating (CEC Level 6).
GarageMate opens your garage using your Androids, iPhones, and Apple Watch. GarageMate installs in minutes with only two wires to connect to your garage door opener and will not interfere with your existing remotes or wall console.
You can then pair up to 8 Androids, iPhones, and Apple Watch. Never needs batteries!
GarageMate uses Bluetooth4.0 and initial pairing requires you to be inside your garage and to hold the receiver's pairing button for several seconds. This offers the highest level of security. GarageMate does not use Wifi and does not connect to the Internet, which is good for cost, security, and ease of setup, but it also means you can not control your garage when you are not home or check if your door is opened or closed.
With thousands of installations world wide , GarageMate has a proven track record of compatibility, security, reliability and customer support. We support Genie, Liftmaster, Chamberlain, Sears Craftsman, Wayne-Dalton, Sommer, Martin... and ALL garage door openers built in the last 50 years that use a simple wall switch.*
*Note some, but not all, newer (made after 2011) Chamblerlain/Liftmasters/Sears-Craftsman/Overhead Door and and a few Genies in 2012 and 2013 (serial number starts with 11, 12, or 13) have a "smart" wall switch and are not compatible. Fortunately Genie fixed this compatibility problem in 2014 but the problem remains with some, but not all, newer Chamberlain/Liftmasters. For more information visit our website, https://bluemate.com, or message us through Amazon.
The GarageMate team has performed extensive fail-safe testing under extreme temperatures, high humidity, power loss problems.
Securely open, close, schedule, and monitor your garage door from anywhere in the world. Never worry about whether or not you have left your garage door open again!
Backed by a 1 year warranty and expected to last for many many years.
|Manufacturer||BlueMate Labs, Inc.|
|Manufacturer Product No.||GM2540-W|
|Dimensions||2.5 x 1.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Power Source||100VAC - 240VAC 50/60Hz North American Outlet Plug|
- 1x - GarageMate
- 1x - Power Adapter
- 1x - Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.