Everything You Need to Keep Tabs on Your Home from Anywhere
- Stay connected 24/7 - Catch activities as they happen in 1080p Full HD. Watch, download, and share the last 24 hours of motion alert video clips for free
- Notifications - Get notified when Cloud Cam sees activity and use the Cloud Cam App to check-in anytime with live view. Watch motion alert clips in the App or on the web with your Amazon Drive account.
- See clearly in the dark - Night vision lets you detect what’s happening around the clock. Turn on/off night vision LEDs in the Cloud Cam App.
- Two-way audio - Check in with the family or tell your dog to stop barking
- 30-day free trial of any Cloud Cam subscription - Get intelligent alerts and advanced features like person detection, Zones, and see up to 30 days of video history.
- Works with Alexa - Just ask Alexa to show your live feed on your Amazon Fire TV, Fire Tablet, Echo Show, or Echo Spot.
What is Amazon Cloud Cam?
Amazon Cloud Cam features everything you need to help keep your home safe. When Cloud Cam sees any activity you’ll receive a notification, allowing you to keep tabs on your home from anywhere. Our always-ready motion detection feature helps to capture activities right from the start.
Stay connected 24/7
Monitor your home, family, and pets in crisp 1080p Full HD, and catch activity as it happens. Use the Cloud Cam App to check in on your home anytime by viewing live video streams, replaying motion alert clips, and more. Watch video clips in the App or in your Amazon Drive account.
Works with Alexa
Just ask Alexa to show Cloud Cam’s live view on your Fire TV, Fire Tablet, Echo Show, or Echo Spot for a quick way to see what’s happening in another room. You can also speak or listen through Echo Show and Echo Spot using Cloud Cam’s two-way audio—an easy way to let your kids know it’s time for dinner. Cloud Cam is built in the same cloud as Alexa so it’s always getting smarter with more advanced alerts, detection, and features.
Start your free trial
Watch the last 24 hours of clips for free. Or upgrade to a plan for additional storage and intelligent alerts like person detection to get notified when Cloud Cam sees a person. Or set Zones, which lets you select areas that Cloud Cam should ignore, like a fish tank or a tree outside a window.
|Manufacturer Product No.||B01C4UY0JK|
|Field of view||120 degrees diagonal|
|Size||Camera diameter (60 mm), camera thickness (42 mm), overall height (104 mm), base diameter (70 mm)|
|CPU||Dual CPUs. Wi-Fi SoC and Image Signal Processor|
|Power||Power adapter and power cord (10 ft. long) included.|
|Wireless||Single-antenna Wi-Fi with diversity. Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks that use the 802.11g/n; does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.|
|Smart phone requirements||iOS 9.3x or later; Android L or later|
|Generation||1st generation – 2017 release|
|Camera resolution||Up to 1080p Full HD Resolution|
|Camera frame rate||Up to 30 frames per second|
|Sensors||Ambient Light Sensor|
|Ports||One microUSB port for power|
|Audio||5 mm x 11 mm x 3.5 mm speaker and one omni-directional microphone|
|LEDs||One RGB LED for camera status, eight IR LEDs for night vision. To help you know when Cloud Cam is on, the status LED will glow green when the camera is on. When the green light is off, you know that the camera and microphone are electrically disconnected.|
|Cloud Cam App||The Cloud Cam App is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices in the US.|
- 1x - Amazon Camera
- 1x - USB Power Cable
- 1x - 5W Power Adapter
- 1x - Mounting Kit
- 1x - Quick Start Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.