Turn Lights and Electronic Devices On or Off From Anywhere
- Amazon Smart Plug works with Alexa to add voice control to any outlet
- Schedule lights, fans, and appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when you’re away
- Simple to set up and use—plug in, open the Alexa app, and start using your voice
- Compact design keeps your second outlet free
- No smart home hub required—set up routines and schedules through the Alexa app
Make your home smart
Amazon Smart Plug lets you voice control your lights, fans, coffee makers, and more. All you need is an Alexa-enabled device like Echo, Fire TV, Fire tablet, Sonos One, or even just the Alexa app on your phone. And with multiple Amazon Smart Plugs, you can control multiple outlets.
Set up helpful routines
Use the Alexa app to create routines for your Amazon Smart Plug that make life easier—all you have to do is ask. For example, you can create a morning routine that turns on lights and your coffee maker with a single request.
|Manufacturer Product No.||B01MZEEFNX|
|Size||3.2” x 1.5” x 2.2” (80 mm x 38 mm x 57 mm)|
|Weight||3.5 oz. (98 grams) Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process|
Input: 100-120VAC, 60Hz 15A
Max Output: 15A Max
|Network Connectivity||2.4 GHz only, 802.11 b/g/n. Does not support 5GHz networks or connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.|
|Use||For indoor use only.|
Amazon Smart Plug is optimized for simple setup and exclusive use with Alexa.
Amazon Smart Plug does not support other voice assistants or smart hubs.
|Alexa App||The Alexa app is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices.|
|Audio||3.0” (76.2 mm) neodymium woofer and 0.8” (20 mm) tweeter|
- 1x - Amazon Smart Plug
- 1x - Quick Start Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.