It Helps You Monitor for 3 Expensive, Emergency Events
- Detects presence of water when liquid touches the probe
- Provides local alerts via buzzer alarm
- Built-in temperature and vibration sensors monitor local area
- Capable of issuing off/on commands to automated pumps and valves
- Can attach up to two (2) sensor probes for additional coverage
Leaks & bursts.
Aeotec zwave leak sensor can detect minuscule amounts of water – as little as 0.5mm / 0.02” of water. That makes it your first line of defence against damaged plumbing.
Whether a small amount or large, Water Sensor 6 also is perfect at protecting against the floods you can anticipate, such as sumps and in basements.
Accidents happen but that doesn’t make the damage caused by forgotten taps any less expensive. Water Sensor 6 can alert you to the water you’ve forgotten to turn off before it’s too late.
The leak sensor with a vibration sensor.
Aeotec zwave water leak sensor utilises a vibration sensor based algorithm to confirm leaks. Z-Wave gateways can also use it to ensure that the sensor hasn’t been tampered with.
The leak sensor with a temperature sensor.
Crafted for heating management, such as controlling underfloor heating, Water Sensor 6’s inbuilt temperature sensor can monitor temperatures between -4ºF to 212ºF.
|Manufacturer Product No.||ZWA122-A|
|Dimensions||4.3 x 2.5 x 1.3 inches|
|Batteries||1 CR123A batteries required. (included)|
- 1x - Aeotec Water Sensor 6
- 1x - CR123A Batteries Required. (Included)
- 1x - Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.