Anytime and Anywhere, Giving You a Full Sense of Security
- Zwave Door Sensor: Built in the Aeotec 700 series, Z-Wave Plus V2, which will deliver a significantly improved your experience by mandating the inclusion of SmartStart, a setup feature that will truly bring plug and play to the your smart home. Comprised of two parts: the Main Sensor and the Magnetic Sensor. Comprised of two parts: the Main Sensor and the Magnetic Sensor.
- Smart Door Senor- Removing the complexity of installation, with a quick app scan of its QR code, drastically shortening and simplifying the product setup process for you.
- Safer than the previous generation. Come with Z-Wave security 2 (S2) framework which is the most advanced security for smart home devices and controllers, gateways and hubs in the market today, it’s better to protect your family.
- Take your home under control. Optimized to use up to 66% less battery power to communicate than previous generations. 3 year+ battery life powered by 1 x 1/2 AA battery. Battery included. Never worry about missing any important moment or running out of battery,
- Anytime and anywhere, giving you a full sense of security. Compatible with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, HomeSeer HS3, Hubitat, ISY994i, Open Z-Wave, Domoticz and more. Frequency: 908.40 MHz, 916.00 MHz, ID: xxx. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us.
The latest Home Security S2
Come with Z-Wave security 2 (S2) framework which is the most advanced security for smart home devices in the market today. Before, security was only built-in for a select few devices in the system. S2 is a solution for all nodes in the network in order to protect the entire network. For Z-Wave devices in the network, when implemented, S2 secures communication both locally for home- or business-based devices and in the hub or gateway for cloud functions. A hacker cannot set up a sandbox network, crack the keys, and use those keys to compromise another network.
Better Battery Life
More than 2 years battery life. 700 series upgrade, and led by German and Silicon Valley engineering. Enjoy long battery lifetime due to the FLiRS (frequently listening routing slave) technology, minimizing power draw while providing instantaneous wake and response times. With FLiRS, Z-Wave devices continually listen for a low-power wake up beam before consuming full operational power. This extends the battery life of Aeotec Recessed Door Sensor 7 by maximizing sleep time and minimizing energy draw other than for events and status.
250% Further Wireless Range
The 700 platform provides enough TX-RX power for multiple story buildings and complete coverage into outdoor yard space. A sensitivity gain extends Z-Wave's direct range to 100 meters, and mesh network range has been extended to 400 meters. The 700's increased transmission power means fewer hops between devices and fewer repeaters needed, improving the energy efficiency of the entire mesh network. The 700 platform increases direct range by 150% over the 500 series in the US, and 250% for European and Asian markets, with no SAW filter needed.
The beauty of an invisible installation is complemented by the beauty of a straightforward installation. Installing Recessed Door Sensor 7 is easy. And pairing it with an automation system takes no more than activating its battery and scanning its QR code. Making the whole thing invisible means little more than a drill hole hidden away on the loop of a door. It's the sort of installation that takes no more than 10 minutes but provides years' worth of automation intelligence.
APP Monitor - Cross compatible.
Aeotec Recessed Door Sensor 7 is completely compatible with existing devices. “Interoperability is a key part of Z-Wave and always will be. All new products on the 700 will be backwards compatible with existing products.Take your home under control. Communicating with your smartphone and your router to allow you to access your home when you’re away. Work with Samsung SmartThings, Wink, HomeSeer HS3, Hubitat, ISY994i, Open Z-Wave, Domoticz and more. So you can choose the option that fits you best and get started with a smart home today.
|Manufacturer Product No.||ZWA122-A|
|Dimensions||3.39 x 3.15 x 1.26 inches|
|Batteries||1 CR123A batteries required. (included)|
- 1x - Aeotec Recessed Door Sensor 7
- 1x - CR123A Batteries Required. (Included)
- 1x - Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.