The Control You Need, Always in Hand
- Four button Z-Wave remote control for 8 different scenes (long press or short press) with each scene activating up to 5 different Z-Wave devices. Inbuilt PIN lock to avoid accident activation of scenes, especially panic button and emergency scenes.
- Includes replaceable & rechargeable LIR2450. Can be recharged via USB typically after 3 months’ use.
- Tiny and portable, measuring only 1.96x0.57”, it’s designed as a key chain remote control and ships with keychain loop, user guide, and USB charging cable.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including Samsung SmartThings, Open Z-Wave, Zipabox, HomeSeer, Home Center and more to find from our official webpage.
- Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2 certified for quicker response time, optimized battery life, better wireless range, and additional wireless security encryption. Z-Wave certification number: ZC10-18036041.
NanoMotes are simple to setup. Sync it with your Z-Wave gateway and then assign individual devices or Autopilot scenes to any button. You can trigger the scenes at the push of the buttons.
Small & Handy.
NanoMotes are tiny. At only 2 x 2 x 0.6 inches, they’ve been designed to slide onto a table, slip into your pocket or connect to your keychain. It comes with an optional, key chain loop for simple day-to-day portability as a Z-Wave key fob.
Perfect wireless range.
NanoMotes are designed to be used inside your home and outside of it. To make that possible, they need a wireless signal optimised for distance. NanoMotes can communicate over distances of 328 feet / 100 metres, with signals repeated via Z-Wave when NanoMotes can’t communicate with your gateway directly.
Rechargeable & replaceable battery.
NanoMotes can be easily recharged via USB; but all batteries eventually get a shorter life span. When that happens, there’s no need to replace your NanoMote. Simply remove the backplate, insert a new LIR2450 3.6 volt battery, and full, rechargeable battery life is yours again. If the device is woken up frequently, the battery power consumption will be faster.
Accidents happen. But to ensure that NanoMotes aren’t causing them, it’s been crafted with an inbuilt pin lock. Simply hold down your secret combination of button presses to disable your NanoMote and then do the same again to enable it.
Cutting edge security.
They can control entrances to your home such as garages and door locks, and they do so securely. Each NanoMote includes Z-Wave S2, enhancing the remote control with 3 separate layers of security to help stop hacking, cloning, and unauthorised control.
|Manufacturer Product No.||ZWA003-A|
|Dimensions||1.97 x 1.97 x 0.59 inches|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
- 1x - Aeotec NanoMote
- 1x - USB Cable
- 1x - Keychain Loop
- 1x - Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.