Your Home’s Motor Controls Connected to Z-Wave
- Install invisibly with the motor to control wirelessly via Z-Wave network, and automate it with your smart home scenes.
- Works with single-phase AC asynchronous motor, 2.5 amps max load input, neutral required for installation.
- Works with existing panel switches and WallSwipe for controlling, WallSwipe is sold separately.
- Compatible with certified Z-Wave gateways including: SmartThings, Wink Hub, Open Z-Wave, Homeseer HS3, Homeseer, eedomus, Domoticz and more.
- Z-Wave Plus and Z-Wave S2 certified for quicker response time, better wireless range up to 490 feet in open space, and additional wireless security encryption. Z-Wave Plus certification number: ZC10-18056124.
Nano Shutter integrates with motors and converts them to Z-Wave. This mini controller can be wired directly to the motor or to any existing wall switch that controls the motor. It can also be connected to the Aeotec WallSwipe (sold separately), which will provide gesture and touch control. It features Z-Wave S2 Security - You'll experience a faster Z-Wave wireless performance speed by more than 50 percent, providing seamless automation and reduced latency down to milliseconds. S2 Security also offers a third layer of security with Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman (ECDH) secure key exchange, making common hacks such as man in the middle and brute force are virtually powerless. Plus you'll get an added layer of AES 128-bit encryption of wireless signals and pro-security grade UL 1023 compliance. Power Input: 120 to 240VAC, 50, 60Hz. Repeater: Yes. Beaming: Yes. Z-Wave Chip: 500 series. Frequency: 908.42 MHz. S2 Security: AES 128 bit communication encryption, ECDH (Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman). Power Output: Motor Type: Single-phase AC asynchronous motor, Max Load Rating: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, Max:2.5A. Wiring Terminals: N, L, IN, OUT1, OUT2, S1, S2, Touch Panel, N Ãâ‚¬" Power input for neutral, L Ãâ‚¬" Power input for live, IN (Input for load power supply), OUT1 (Output for Motor direction 1), OUT2 (Output for Motor direction 2), S1 (External switch 1 control for Motor), S2 (External switch 2 control for Motor). Operating Distance: Up to 492 feet outdoors maximum (150 meters). Dimensions: 1.7 x 1.6 x 0.8 in (42.5 x 40 x 20 mm). Environment of Installation: Must be installed indoors, Should be located in a dry location, Should be installed in a fire resistant plastic gangbox, Should not be installed in a metal gangbox for optimization of Z-Wave range. Warranty: 1 Year. Manufacturer Part #: ZW141.
|Manufacturer Product No.||ZW141-A|
|Dimensions||3 x 2.9 x 1.4 inches|
- 1x - Aeotec Nano Shutter
- 1x - Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.