Opens and Closes a Chicken Coop Door on a Time Schedule
- Includes motor, mounting hardware, AC-DC Adapter, lift-cable, and illustrated instructions
- Works similar to a fishing reel, a reversible motor with adjustable stop settings stops door at open and closed positions you set, no counter-weight needed
- Motor can lift and lower a door up to 4 pounds, with door openings up to 25 inches, if your door swings open, you can convert it to vertical lift by installing it in side-channels
- Plug-in ready to your lamp timer switch or Insteon controller
The Add-A-Motor D20 Chicken Coop Motor allows your chicken coop door to open and close on a time schedule that you can set using any standard lamp timer or Insteon controller. Simply plug the Chicken Coop Motor into your controller switch and it protects your hens and eggs, and saves you valuable time every day. If you arrive home late, or if the weather is so poor that you can not attend your coop on-time, relax, because chickens will enter the coop about the same time every day, and the D20 automatically closes the door at the time you set on your timer. You can also set multiple door openings and closings each day. This can benefit you in several ways. It enhances egg production by exposing hens to longer periods of daylight by preventing them from re-entering the coop too soon. It can foil small predators such as mice and snakes that sneak in to steal eggs after your hens are out. And, it can manage heat inside the coop. Raccoons, foxes, dogs, cats, coyotes, and other egg-stealing and chicken eating wildlife eventually give up and go elsewhere.
- 1x - Chicken Coop Motor
- 1x - SMounting Bracket
- 4x - AC-DC Adapter
- 1x - Lift Cable
- 1x - Illustrated Instructions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.