- Insteon KIT 4444-HKD2 includes: 1 Hub, 2 Dimmer Keypads (6-Button), 2 Dimmer Switches
- Hub: Control connected devices from your smartphone, tablet and Apple Watch
- Keypads: Two products in one: six button controller and 600-watt dimmer; monitor and remotely control five individual devices or scenes, remotely control from an app or by other dimmers or by keypads included in this kit
- Dimmers: dim like a normal dimmer switch, program on-level and fade on/off speed, remotely control from an app or by other dimmers or by keypads included in this kit
- Add Insteon Thermostat to remotely control temperature
- Add Insteon Wi-Fi cameras for remote monitoring
- Add more Insteon devices and create custom scenes and schedules; get instant alerts from sensors (motion, water leaks and doors/windows opening)
Controlling your home has never been so easy
Insteon Hub is an Insteon central controller that connects you to your home from any smartphone, tablet or Apple Watch, anywhere in the world. Control Insteon keypads, dimmer switches, light bulbs, outlets, and thermostats at home or remotely and receive alerts from motion, door and window, water leak, and smoke sensors while you’re away. When used with Insteon HD indoor and Outdoor Cameras, you even have the ability to remotely monitor your home.
Multiple devices in one
An Insteon 8-Button Keypad is a unique blend of wall switch and multi-button remote control. When you replace your existing wall switch with an Insteon keypad, you keep control of your light fixture while simultaneously adding remote control of other Insteon devices.
No ordinary wall switch
Insteon Dimmer Switches can be remotely controlled from almost any Insteon device in your home, including other Insteon dimmers and keypads. While still having the gentle dimming grace of a traditional dimmer switch, you can customize it - set how quickly (or slowly) your lights brighten and dim, and how bright your lights are when you tap the paddle. It can also be used to create virtual 3-way applications and it can be linked to Insteon sensors to automatically turn on.
An Insteon Certified Contractor will install your system. Please contact Buy It Installed’s Call Center line at 888-338-6719 with any questions regarding your order. Representatives are available Monday-Friday, 9am-8pm Eastern Time to assist you.
What you need to do prior to the Technicians arrival:
- Have a person 18 years of age or older present
- Verify that your product shipment is complete and has arrived in good condition
- Verify that the internet is working
- Clear a work area for the Technician, ensuring no obstacles are in the way
- Pets and other animals should be removed from the job site
What the Technicians will do as part of this Statement of Work:
- Protect the work space
- Turn off electricity to circuits as needed
- Unpacking, installing and energizing the Insteon Hub, Keypads, and Switches
- Remove the existing switches; locate the lines and load lines; install the new keypads and switches
- Program the keypads and verify the operation of the keypads and switches
- Help download any necessary apps for 2 Consumer-provided devices and confirm remote operation for these devices
- Remove trash to a location you approve on the premise, and perform thorough clean up
Out of Scope Work:
The following additional On-Site Services are sometimes required, but not commonly enough to include them and charge you as part of the Statement of Work. If any of these additional services are determined to be needed, you will be given the opportunity to accept or decline prior to the additional services being sold and provided by the Technician. The Technician will call in your request for additional On-Site Services and payment for these additional services will be made by you over the phone.
- Rewiring or changes to existing circuits
- Reprogramming other devices or stations
- Resolving issues related to misuse of devices
- Painting, staining, drywall, or plastering
- Acquiring permits
Closing/Concluding your On-Site Services:
When the Technician has completed the On-Site Services, you will be asked to sign an On-Site Services Completion Form and to take a brief survey.
All On-Site Services contained herein are sold to you, and performed by the Contractor. You and the Contractor are the buyer and seller. This transaction is being facilitated through Buy It Installed, a complex human systems automation company, using the BII System. By using the BII System and buying On-Site Services from the Contractor, you agree to Buy It Installed’s Universal Terms and Conditions located at www.BuyItInstalled.com/utc. The UTC’s are distinct and different from the terms and conditions of the Retailer from whom you buy your Products. “Buy It Installed”, “BII System”, “Velexo” and “Inspiration to Installation” are trademarks or servicemarks of Service Trading Company, Inc. (“our”). Our business process is proprietary and unique, and is protected by a filed and pending utility patent. This disclaimer serves as constructive notice under 35 USC 287(a). The information contained herein is our confidential and proprietary information and is covered by our Non-Disclosure Agreement and our Universal Terms and Conditions. Any disclosure, copying, distribution, reproduction or any other use of any of our information without our express written consent is strictly prohibited.