The iTach TCP/IP (Ethernet) to IR device provides a new level of automation and control flexibility, enabling device networking in homes, businesses, or schools. With the TCP/IP to IR iTach, you will be able to seamlessly connect, monitor, and control infrared devices over a network, and the Internet. The product is based on open systems and standards for easy integration and compatibility with PC based control software, iPhone/iPod/iPad control apps, and high-end control systems. The device has an RJ45 network connection with 100/10 Mbits Ethernet protocol.
Global Cache IP2IR iTach Wired TCP/IP to IR features:
- Power input - 12V DC@500mA (wall power adapter included)
- Network connection - RJ45, 10/100Mbps
- Three independent user selectable IR outputs or sensor inputs - 3.5mm mono jack
- Third IR port supports IR blaster
- Full spectrum IR learner built in
- Includes three IR emitters and one IR blaster
About iTach devices
The Global Caché iTach is a family of products designed to quickly connect almost any electrical device to a network. iTach devices were designed to connect any control system, including the iPhone and iPod touch, and to common household devices so they can be easily accessed and controlled.
MobiLinc Remote App and iTach Compatibility
The MobiLinc Remote Universal Remote Control App is a simple and streamlined Universal Remote for your entertainment system. Using WiFi and the iTach products from Global Caché, MobiLinc Remote from your iPhone and Today View can simplify and control thousands of entertainment devices from TV's, to Blu-ray/DVD players, Apple TV and other network streamers, cable/DVR set top boxes, sound/video receivers, and much more. With support for over 150,000 IR codes, MobiLinc Remote is prepared to simplify almost any entertainment system. MobiLinc Remote allows you to put away those bulky physical remotes and simply control from your iPhone and Today View widget! MobiLinc Remote requires at least one of the following hardware devices from Global Caché:
- iTach WF2IR
- iTach IP2IR
- Less than 5 minutes to setup with clear, non-technical questions about your entertainment system
- Routes sound and video input sources to the the proper equipment automatically based on answers to the setup questions.
- Mode icons to automatically switch your entertainment system over to what you want to watch instantly
- Press and hold Fast-Forward/Reverse to skip through playback. Release to automatically play
- Today View widget support