Why do you need Ring Pathlights?
Shine a light on your garage, shed, tree or any area that you consider a blindspot. With Ring Smart Lights turned on, you will get notifications right to your phone right when motion is detected.
Why do you need a Bridge?
The Bridge allows you to link all of your Ring Smart Lights, Ring doorbells, Ring cameras and some Alexa-enabled devices to create different commands and combinations of settings. This helps increase the level of security in your home and creates interconnectivity.
The Benefits of the Ring Pathlight Kit
- Motion Activated - Keep potential intruders away and keep your house illuminated. When motion is detected, you will get a notification to your phone and your entire Ring of Security will activate.
- Manage with Ring Bridge - Ring Pathlights can connect to Ring Bridge which allows you to connect and group them with other Ring products. Your Ring of Security will activate when motion is detected and you’ll be alerted so you never have to wonder what’s going on outside your home.
- Compatible with Alexa - Take advantage of voice control when you combine with an Alexa device. Use commands such as “Alexa, turn on pathlights.”
- Bright LED Lights - Each light has 80 lumens of brightness and shines 360 degrees of light in areas they are placed.
- Weather Resistant - Pathlights can be placed almost anywhere outdoors without being damaged by weather conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the dimensions of the Ring Pathlights?
One pathlight measures at 16.9 in. x 4.1 in.
Will I have to change the batteries often?
Pathlights are expected to last a year on one set of batteries assuming normal use.
Do Pathlights automatically light up at night or do I have to turn them on?
Yes, they light up automatically if you have the Dawn to Dusk feature on. The lights start to softly glow as the sun goes down and turn off as the sun comes back up.
What comes in the Ring Pathlights box?
Ring Pathlight, instruction manual, screwdriver, mounting hardware, Ring Security sticker
How long do the lights last in the Ring Pathlights?
Since the lights are LEDs, they will last up to 20 years before burning out.