Experience all the benefits of a video doorbell, without the hassle of installation! Equipped with HD video, two-way talk through Alexa Echo devices, and motion activated notifications, the Ring View Cam is the perfect addition to your home, if you're not looking to wire.
Why you need The Ring View Cam?
While you're at work, the last thing you should worry about is if your home or apartment is safe. The same goes if you're on vacation, let the worries lift away with professional monitoring of your home. Know exactly who is knocking, keep away the package thieves, and scare away unwanted guests with two-way talking through the Ring app.
Problem the Ring View Cam Solves
Ring View Cam helps erase the feelings of a stolen package, mail magically disappearing from the mailbox, most importantly helps keep your home safe from unwanted visitors.
The Benefits of The Ring View Cam?
- Monitor what matters - through the Ring app choose and select zones you'd like to monitor or set privacy zones.
- See the outside - If someone's at the door look through the peephole without having to use your smartphone. Also, grab your phone for two-way-talk.
- Install within minutes - unscrew and remove the existing peephole on your door with the included tool. Place the camera on the outside and connect it within the rear section on the inside of your door. Then you will insert the battery and put the cover on the back section. Pull out your smartphone, set your zones, and you're ready to go. Please note, the Ring app will walk you through the setup process.
- Real-time Notifications - receive notifications whether you're at work, home, and even at the gym.
- Video Recording - Miss a notification? Check the recordings, save, and even share them to the Ring community.
- Extended warranty - With a Protect Plus Subscription through the Ring App, Ring will replace your video doorbell at no additional.
- What does it work with? - No need for Hub! Enjoy connecting your ring smart devices to Alexa with a simple setup.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens to my existing peephole?
The Ring Door View inserts into your existing peephole In actuality you need a peephole to install this product.
How Does the Door View Cam Charge and Stay full of power?
With a couple of small steps, release the rechargeable battery pack without having to remove the devices, and plug it into the charger. Once it's charged insert it back into the battery pack and the Door view cam is ready to serve and protect your home!
Can I install it in my apartment?
First off, it's essential to ask your Landlord or HOA, but it's simple. Keep the peephole tool in a safe place if you move to a new apartment or home, take it with you.
What happens if I live in a rainy climate or other weathering conditions?
Not a worry at all. The Door view cam is ultimately weather resistant.
You mention privacy zone, what is that?
If you live close to your neighbor, it might be essential to showcase privacy. Create distinct privacy zones to blackout and even choose not to receive notifications.