Its new design and frosted display blend into the background. With the Nest app on your phone, tablet or laptop, you can change the temperature from anywhere – the office, the beach, even your bed. And with proven energy-saving features from Nest, it can pay for itself in under two years. Independent studies showed that Nest saved an average of 10% to 12% on heating and 15% on cooling. Based on typical energy costs, that’s an estimated average savings of $131 to $145 a year.†
It’s easy to save energy.
The Nest Thermostat E turns itself down when you’re away. You can control it from anywhere. And its frosted display is beautifully designed to blend right in.
Designed to go unnoticed.
Nest Thermostat E’s frosted display blends in beautifully. Up close, everything you see is soft and subtle, like a watercolor. And it all disappears when you walk away.
Turn it up or down from anywhere.
With the Nest app, change the temperature from the beach, the office or your bed.**
- Remote control. - From your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Know if there’s a problem. - Nest can tell you about your furnace, filters and more.
- Check your Energy History. - See how much you save. And see how to save more.
- Family Accounts. - Everyone at home can use the Nest app.
**Mobile notifications and remote control require working internet and Wi-Fi.
Helps save energy. And keeps you comfortable.
The Nest Thermostat E’s energy-saving features have saved people an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. Based on typical energy costs, that’s an estimated average savings of $131 to $145 a year.†
- Look for the Nest Leaf. - When you change to an energy-saving temperature, you’ll see the Nest Leaf.
- Furnace Heads-Up. - Up in the morning, down at night. Adjust it whenever you like from the Nest app.
- Turns itself down when you leave. - It uses your phone’s location to know you’re away.
- Savings all year round. - With our energy partners, you can get rebates, rewards and new ways to save.
†Individual savings not guaranteed.