It’s Easy to save Energy with the Nest Thermostat E
- Frosted display - Blends into the background and fits into any home.
- Remote control - Use the Nest app to change the temperature from anywhere – the beach, the office or your bed.
- Proven energy-saving feature - Like the Nest Learning Thermostat, the Nest Thermostat E can help you save from day one.
- Home/Away Assist - Turns itself down after you leave, so you don’t waste energy heating or cooling an empty home.
- A simple schedule - Start with a basic schedule, then adjust it whenever you like.
- Energy History - Check the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
Its new design and frosted display blend into the background. With the Nest app on your phone, tablet or laptop, you can change the temperature from anywhere – the office, the beach, even your bed. And with proven energy-saving features from Nest, it can pay for itself in under two years. Independent studies showed that Nest saved an average of 10% to 12% on heating and 15% on cooling. Based on typical energy costs, that’s an estimated average savings of $131 to $145 a year.†
It’s easy to save energy.
The Nest Thermostat E turns itself down when you’re away. You can control it from anywhere. And its frosted display is beautifully designed to blend right in.
Designed to go unnoticed.
Nest Thermostat E’s frosted display blends in beautifully. Up close, everything you see is soft and subtle, like a watercolor. And it all disappears when you walk away.
Turn it up or down from anywhere.
With the Nest app, change the temperature from the beach, the office or your bed.**
- Remote control. - From your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Know if there’s a problem. - Nest can tell you about your furnace, filters and more.
- Check your Energy History. - See how much you save. And see how to save more.
- Family Accounts. - Everyone at home can use the Nest app.
**Mobile notifications and remote control require working internet and Wi-Fi.
Helps save energy. And keeps you comfortable.
The Nest Thermostat E’s energy-saving features have saved people an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. Based on typical energy costs, that’s an estimated average savings of $131 to $145 a year.†
- Look for the Nest Leaf. - When you change to an energy-saving temperature, you’ll see the Nest Leaf.
- Furnace Heads-Up. - Up in the morning, down at night. Adjust it whenever you like from the Nest app.
- Turns itself down when you leave. - It uses your phone’s location to know you’re away.
- Savings all year round. - With our energy partners, you can get rebates, rewards and new ways to save.
†Individual savings not guaranteed.
|Manufacturer Product No.||T4000ES|
24-bit color LCD
320 x 320 resolution at 182 pixels per inch
1.76 in (4.5 cm) diameter
|Size and Weight||
Mass: 4.9 oz (139 g)*
Diameter: 3.19 in (8.1 cm)
Height: 1.14 in (2.89 cm
*Weights may vary slightly
Wi-Fi connection with internet access
Phone or tablet with iOS 8 or later, or Android 4 or late
Free Nest Account
|Languages||English (US, UK), Dutch, French (Canada, France), Italian, Spanish (North America, Spain)|
Working Wi-Fi connection: 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz, 802.11a/n 5GHz
Wireless interconnect: 802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz, Bluetooth Low Energy
|Battery||Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery|
|Power Consumption||Less than 1 kWh/month|
The Nest Thermostat E works with most 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal.
Heating and cooling: 1 stage of heating (W1) and cooling (Y1) and a second stage of either heating (W2) or cooling (Y2)
Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX)
Power (C, Rh or Rc
UL 60730-1, Standard for Safety Automatic Control.
UL 60730-2-9, Particular Requirements for Temperature Sensing Controls
1-year limited warranty. For help, visit nest.com/support.
The Nest support team is also available by phone 24/7 @ 855-469-6378.
- 1x - Nest Thermostat E
- 1x - Base
- 1x - Optional Trim Plate
- 2x - Mounting Screws and Labels
- 1x - Installation Guide
- 1x - Pro Installation Card
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.