It’s Beautifully Designed to Keep You Comfortable and Help save Energy
- 3rd Generation - It has new rings and a big, sharp display. And it saves energy. That’s the most beautiful part.
- Hands-Free Control - Works with Alexa and the Google Assistant for voice control (Alexa device and Google Assistant device sold separately).
- Auto-Schedule - No More confusing Programming. It learns the temperatures you like and programs itself.
- Remote Control - Connect the Nest Thermostat to Wi-Fi to change the temperature from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
- Nest Leaf - You'll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saver energy. It guides you in the right direction.
Your thermostat controls half your energy bill – more than appliances, more than electronics. So shouldn’t it help you save energy?
The 3rd gen Nest Learning Thermostat does. It learns what temperature you like and builds a schedule around yours. Since 2011, the Nest Thermostat has saved over 8 billion kWh of energy in millions of homes worldwide.* And independent studies showed that it saved people an average of 10-12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. So in under two years, it can pay for itself.
Get Nest for Less
Depending on where you live, local utilities are offering rebates for purchasing a Nest Learning Thermostat. For example, Southern California Edison and SoCalGas will give eligible customers up to $125 to sign up for Rush Hour Rewards, a service from Nest that helps you use less energy during peak hours.
The brighter way to save energy. Nest Learning Thermostat
Meet the 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat. It learns what temperatures you like, turns itself down when you’re away and connects to your phone. It has a big, sharp display. And it helps save energy. That’s the most beautiful part.
Saving energy starts with your thermostat
Your thermostat controls half your energy bill – more than appliances, more than electronics. So shouldn't’t it help you save energy? Independent studies have proven that the Nest Learning Thermostat saved an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. That means it can pay for itself in less than two years.
There’s nothing to figure out, because it learns from you
- Auto-Schedule - Just turn it up and down. It learns the temperatures you like and creates a schedule for you.
- Home/Away Assist - It automatically adjusts the temperature after you leave. So you don’t heat or cool an empty home.
- Remote Control - Change the temperature from anywhere using your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Energy History - Check your phone to see how much energy you used and why.
- Fast Setup & Installation - Most people install Nest in 30 minutes or less. If you ever need help, call 24/7 support.
- Better together - The Nest Thermostat works with Nest Protect. If Nest Protect detects dangerous carbon monoxide gas, it can tell the Nest Thermostat to turn off the furnace – a common source of CO leaks.
Follow the Leaf
Change the temperature to save energy and you’ll be rewarded with a Leaf. The Leaf learns how to help you save, so it appears at different temperatures for different families.
See how much you saved
Nest shows you how much energy you use every day in Energy History and every month in your Home Report. So you can see when you use more energy, like on weekends or Monday nights, and how to use less.
It lights up when you walk in the room
Now the Nest Thermostat does something new. It’s called Farsight, and it lights up to show you the temperature, weather or time. You can even choose a digital or analog clock face. Farsight is big and bright on the beautiful display – you can see it from across the room.
Know your home is safe
The Nest Thermostat is just one part of your heating and cooling system. But it can keep an eye on the rest of it. You’ll get an alert on your phone if there’s something wrong – like temperatures are so low your pipes could burst. And if it looks like your furnace is acting up, the Nest Thermostat will send you an alert.
- Safety Alerts - What if it’s so cold that your furnace can’t keep up? What if your AC breaks? Nest can send you an alert if your home is getting too hot or too cold.
- Furnace Heads-Up - If your furnace is acting up, Nest can let you know so you can catch problems before they take down your whole system. Or hike up your energy bill.
- Filter Reminders - Forced air systems start wasting energy when filters are clogged, so Nest reminds you to change them regularly. Nest keeps track of how many hours your system runs so you get accurate alerts.
|Manufacturer Product No.||T3007ES - Stainless Steel
T3021US - Copper
T3032US - Brass
T3018US - Mirror Black
T3017US - White
T3019US - Polished Steel
|UPC||854448003877 - Stainless Steel
813917000000 - Copper
813917022054 - Brass
813917022023 - Mirror Black
813917000000 - White
854448003877 - Polished Steel
|Display||24-bit color LCD
480 x 480 resolution
2.08 in (5.3 cm) diameter
|Size and Weight: Display||Mass: 7.25 oz (205.4 g)
Diameter: 3.3 in (8.4 cm)
Height: 1.06 in (2.69 cm)
|Size and Weight: Base||Mass: 1.35 oz (38.3 g)
Diameter: 3 in (7.6 cm)
Height: 0.42 in (1.1 cm)
|Size and Weight: Assembled||Mass: 8.6 oz (243.7 g)
Diameter: 3.3 in (8.4 cm)
Height: 1.21 in (3.08 cm)
|Remote Control Requirements||Wi-Fi connection with internet access
Nest app on phone or tablet with iOS or Android
Latest version of Safari, Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer on Mac OS X v10.9 or later and Windows 7 or later
Free Nest Account
|Languages||English, French, Spanish, Dutch|
|Wireless||Working Wi-Fi connection: 802.11b/g/n @ 2.4GHz, 5GHz
Wireless interconnect: 802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
|Battery||Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery|
|Power Consumption||Less than 1 kWh per month|
|Compatibility||The Nest Learning Thermostat works with 95% of 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal.
Heating: 1, 2 and 3 stages (W1, W2, W3)
Cooling: 1 and 2 stages (Y1, Y2)
Heat pump: with auxiliary and emergency heat (O/B, AUX, E)
Humidifier or dehumidifier (HUM, DEHUM)
Power (C, RH, RC)
|Warranty||2-year limited warranty. For help, visit nest.com/support.
The Nest support team is also available by phone 24/7 @ 855-469-6378.
- 1x - Nest Thermostat
- 1x - Base
- 1x - Screwdriver
- 1x - Optional Trim Plate
- 1x - Optional Steel Plate
- 2x - Wall Screws
- 4x - Optional Steel Plate Screws
- 1x - Installation Guide
- 1x - Welcome Guide
- 1x - Nest Pro Installation Card
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.