Wirelessly Triggers Scenes and Sends Alerts When Motion Is Detected
- The long-life battery is super easy to replace
- No wires or screws ensures easy installation
- The alarm will not be triggered by background motions such as fans and robot vacuums. Small animals (Up to 79 lbs.) will also not cause false alarms, so don't worry about your pet triggering the system
Honeywell Smart Security Access Sensors are easy to install and are capable of extending your security system. You'll receive alerts whenever windows or doors in the home are left open unexpectedly. Security Access Sensors include highly sensitive detection that's capable of identifying movement of less than one inch. The inclusion of tamper-proof smart technology will provide homeowners additional peace of mind. Longevity and peace of mind are assured as Honeywell Smart Home Security Access Sensors include a battery that lasts up to four years.
|Manufacturer Product No.||RCHSWDS1/N|
|Estimated Battery Life||Up to 4 years based on typical usage|
|Connectivity||Honeywell Secure Wiselink Protocol|
|Size (H x W x D)||3.72 x 1.01 x 0.92 in. 94.5 x 25.7 x 23.2 mm.|
|Weight||1.7 oz. (48 g)|
- 1x - Honeywell Window/Door Access Sensor
- 1x - CR123A Lithium Batteries
- 1x - Quick Start Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.