Carbon Monoxide/Smoke Detector will Sound All ONELink Alarms and Tell you of the Danger
- Battery-operated smoke and carbon monoxide alarm can be installed anywhere
- Connects multiple alarms together for wireless safety network
- Voice alarm gives a clear indication of where the problem is located
- Features photoelectric smoke sensor and electrochemical CO sensor
- One button silences a false alarm and tests the unit
The First Alert Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice Location detects both smoke and carbon monoxide. It is a wireless-enabled battery-operated detector that features an 85-decibel siren plus a voice alarm to let you know where the danger is. This technology allows other compatible First Alert wireslessenabled alarms located in several areas of your home to communicate with each other, alerting you to a problem early even when it’s on another floor. The smoke and carbon monoxide detector features a photoelectric smoke sensor and electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor.
Works with the Insteon Smoke Bridge
The First Alert Smoke detectors can be linked to the Insteon Smoke Bridge to create email and text message alerts in case of smoke, fire or carbon monoxide using an Insteon Hub or other central controller. It can also be linked to lights or other INSTEON devices manually or via software to turn lights on instantly in the event of an alert to make the escape faster, easier and safer.
|Manufacturer Product No.||SCO500|
|Battery Type||Two AA|
|Sensor Type||Electrochemical, Photoelectric|
- 1x - First Alert ONELink Carbon Monoxide/Smoke Alarm
- 1x - Mounting Hardware
- 2x - AA Batteries
- 1x - Owners Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.