Control the Cat Flap From Anywhere - Set a Curfew and Lock or Unlock the Door Remotely.
- MICROCHIP CAT DOOR CONNECT lets you stay connected to your pets from anywhere. Combined with the SureFlap Hub and Sure Petcare app, it enables you to keep updated on your cats’ comings and goings, to see what they really are up to when you’re away from home! Helps you understand their behavior and patterns better.
- SCAN AND CONTROLS ON ENTRY AND EXIT: Dualscan Technology lets you set exit permissions for each cat. SCAN AND CONTROLS ON ENTRY AND EXIT. Using RFID technology to read your pet’s implanted ID microchip, allowing your pet access without letting in stray animals—learns up to 32 identities; Programmable RFID collar tags are sold separately for pets without microchips. SIMPLE ONE BUTTON Programming. LOCK AND UNLOCK CAT DOOR REMOTELY via the Sure Petcare App.
- DOOR OPENING: The Microchip Cat Door Flap opening is 5 5/8" (w) by 4 3/4" (h) and can be installed in doors, windows or walls – accessories are available from SureFlap. MICROCHIP COMPATIBILITY: Works with 9 (Avid Secure), 10 (FDXA) and 15 (FDXB) digit microchip numbers; if unsure of your pet’s microchip number, you can check with your veterinarian, pet shelter or animal rescue.
- BATTERY POWERED: Uses 4 AA non-rechargeable alkaline batteries (not included); estimated battery life up to 12 months depending on use. LOW BATTERY INDICATOR: Light flashes red when batteries are low and indicates batteries will need to be replaced soon.
- The SureFlap Microchip Cat Door is a great gift for small dog breeds and cat lover’s – making safe spaces and homes for their pets. THREE YEAR WARRANTY.
The most advanced Cat Door ever. The SureFlap DualScan Microchip Cat Door has a double antenna, which reads a cat’s microchip when it comes into and goes out of the house. This allows you to restrict certain cats to indoor-only, whilst allowing other cats access to the outdoors. If your cat is not microchipped, the DualScan cat door can also be used with a SureFlap RFID Collar Tag. The DualScan cat door can store up to 32 cats and it is compatible with 9, 10 and 15 digit microchips (except those staring with 000, 010 or 020). A SureFlap Cat Door Mounting Adaptor is required for glass installations and one or more SureFlap Cat Door Tunnel Extenders may be required for wall installations. The DualScan cat door is battery powered using 4 AA batteries which last up to a year with normal use. When the batteries start to run low, an indicator light will flash. The DualScan cat door has a 4-way manual lock to enable locking to any combination of in/out and a central magnet on the door prevents it from flapping in the wind. The dimensions of the flap are 5 5/8" (W) x 4 3/4" (H). This is the smallest area your cat will have to pass through. Connect the Hub to a spare port on your home router. The Hub acts as the link between the cat door and the internet.
|Manufacturer Product No.||iDSCFWTB1|
|Dimensions||7.1 x 9.1 x 9.8 inches|
|Batteries||4 AA batteries required.|
- 1x - Microchip Cat Door Connect
- 1x - Hub
- 1x - Manual
- 4x - Installation Screws
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.