Quickly connect almost any Electrical Device to a Network for Remote Control
- Ultra-compact device for convenient and unobtrusive connectivity
- Supports up to 8 iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad devices can simultaneously control 1 iTach
- Onboard web server for fast and easy setup and configuration
- Flash upgradeable to accommodate future upgrades in the field
- Backward compatibility with the Global Cache
The iTach TCP/IP to Contact Closure with PoE (Power Over Ethernet) connects, monitors and controls relay activated devices over a network and the internet. This iTach device will provide users with a new level of automation and control to enable device networking in homes, businesses, or schools. It is based on open systems and standards for easy integration and compatibility with PC based control software, iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad control apps and high-end control systems.
The Global Caché iTach is a family of products designed to quickly connect almost any electrical device to a network. iTach devices were designed to connect any control system, including the iPhone and iPod touch, and to common household devices so they can be easily accessed and controlled.
Employing iTach devices and remote control software available through iTunes, the Apple iPhone/iPod touch is transformed into a universal remote control in a matter of minutes. Now an iPhone/iPod touch or any Wi-Fi-based controller can access the TV, DVD, cable box, and almost any other electrical device from any room in the house without wiring.
|Manufacturer Product No.||IP2CC-P|
|Power input||802.3AF compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
|Network connection||RJ45, 10/100Mbps|
|Dimensions (L x D x H)||17.5" x 3.0" x 1.3"|
- 1x - Global Caché iTach Wired TCP/IP to Contact Closure/Relay with PoE
- 1x - Quick Start Guide
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.