Connect IR and Serial Devices to Your Ethernet Network
- Connects IR devices and serial devices to an Ethernet network
- Send commands over Cat. 5 instead of dedicated cable runs or powerline systems
- Enables the use of PC-based software to automate diverse devices throughout the home, such as TVs, stereos, etc.
- Great for homes with existing runs of Cat. 5 or a wireless network (requires a wireless access point)
Looking for a way to access and manage common household devices via network-based software and an Ethernet network? This Home Network Adapter is exactly what you need! It can control IR and Serial Devices. For models that support relay inputs, please see the RS232 / 3 IR IP Gateway.
Unfortunately, most household devices such as TVs and stereos can't communicate over networks. Top-to-bottom proprietary systems can control household devices, but are extremely expensive and require specialized dealer training for installation. Recently, more affordable home control and automation software, based on open systems and standards has become available.
Even with the latest-generation home control software, you still needed to use a hodge-podge of adapters and devices, which can be not only expensive, but also complex. But this Home Network Adapter replaces those various solutions with one easy-to-use, cost-effective product.
|Manufacturer Product No.||GC-100-06|
|Network Connection||RJ-45, 10 Base-T|
|Network Protocols||TCP/IP, HTTP|
|Management Interface||Embedded web server|
|Dimensions (L x D x H)||6.0" x 3.0" x 1.3"|
|Power Requirements||12 to 15V DC@500mA (power adapter included)|
|Warranty||One year limited|
- 1x - Global Caché Home Network Adapter
- 1x - 12 to 15V DC@500mA Power Supply
- 3x - IR Emitter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.