Placement of the IR Receiver does matter when used in the presence of a Plasma Display. Ideally it should be placed somewhere around the Display with the front of the receiver flush with the front of (or set back from) the Display. If the WL95 needs to be placed in front of the display (such as on an adjacent side wall perpendicular to the display), make sure it is placed at a location at least 45 degrees off axis from the corners of the unit. The presence of Direct Sunlight and Fluorescent Lighting should not affect the reception of this unit.
- Infrared modulation frequency bandwidth: 25 - 60 kHz
- Reception range: up to 120 feet, depending on remote control output strength and ambient conditions.
- Reception angle: 55 degrees off axis at 50% range reduction
- Cable requirements: 3-conductor. Use 24-gauge up to 200' (61M), 22 gauges up to 600' (180M), 20-gauge up to 2000' (600M), 18-gauge up to 5000' (1.5KM) -- unshielded OK.
- Maximum transmission length: One mile using 18-gauge wire (1.6KM)
- Maximum current output: 100 mA (pulse)
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" W x 4-1/8" H x 1-1/8" D
- Power requirements: 12 volts DC @ 20mA
Leave a Review