- What's Included
Drill a 1/2" hole in any surface, such as a cabinet panel. Pass the lead and the body of the ML85 through the hole and secure from the rear with the nut (supplied).
The IR receiver should be located so that it is not directly facing a light source such as lamps or displays (standard, LCD, and Plasma). When mounted near a display, it should be flush to the display and away from light reflections that may occur.
The IR receiver may also be used where the 7-foot cable is not long enough. Simply cut off the mini plug, strip the leads and splice them to a 3-conductor extension cable with a terminal block or other means. Then connect the extension cable to the 3- or 4-terminal block on the connecting block.
- Infrared modulation frequency bandwidth: 25 - 60 kHz
- IR reception range: Up to 80 feet, depending on remote control output strength and ambient conditions
- Reception angle: 55 degrees off axis for 50% range reduction
- Cable requirements: 3-conductor. Use 24 gauge up to 200
Leave a Review
- DLP/CRT Proof Micro Link IR Receiver
- Owner's manual
- Black, brass and white bezels