- What's Included
- Essential Info Are you prepared? Natural Disasters such as Tsunamis, Earthquakes, Tornados, Storms and other unexpected seeming apocalyptic events can put you and your family in an uncomfortable and desperate situation, especially when food can become scarce. Avoid such circumstances with Wise Company's 56 Serving Package, a one week supply of nutritious and filling food designed specifically to keep you and your family healthy during even the darkest of times. Packed with flavor rich breakfast, lunch, and dinner entrées such as Apple Cinnamon Cereal, Chili Macaroni, and Cheesy Lasagna, Wise Company also delivers innovation and sustainability with up to a 25-year shelf-life, longevity obtainable due to special packaging and manufacturing techniques. Enjoying these entrées is as easy as adding hot water (or even cold water) to a bowl or the pouch itself. Stir it up with a spoon, twig, or even your finger and let it stand for a few minutes. In no time you will be enjoying a hearty serving of important life-giving food. Storage is easy too; the top of the lids are notched allowing for the containers to be stacked upon one and other so they won't take up precious storage space. Once empty, the containers can be used for other tasks such as waste management or storage for other important and necessary survival gear. This one week supply can feed four adults two servings per day or one adult for four weeks at two servings per day. There could be no power, running water, internet connections, and overall communication from other human beings, but at least you will have delicious and healthy food developed to help you through the tough and unsure times that national and global disasters can bring.
Specifications Manufacturer Wise Company Manufacturer Product No. 01-156 UPC 094922068606 Total Weight 11 Pounds Supply Length One Week Supply Servings 2 Servings of Food per Day for 1 Adult for 4 Weeks, or 4 Adults for 1 week Stackable Buckets Yes, Notched To Easily Stack Upon Each Other Bucket Dimensions 15x12x10 Shelf Life 25 Years Storage Requirements Store in a cool, dry place with temperatures 50 - 55 Degrees Fahrenheit.
Leave a Review
- 8 Servings - Crunchy Granola
- 8 Servings - Apple Cinnamon Cereal
- 12 Servings - Brown Sugar and Maple Multi-Grain Cereal
- 4 Servings - Cheesy Lasagna
- 4 Servings - Ala King and Rice
- 4 Servings - Pasta Alfredo
- 4 Servings - Chili Macaroni
- 4 Servings - Savory Stroganoff
- 4 Servings - Hearty Tortilla Soup
- 4 Servings - Teriyaki and Rice