The Windmax H series Wind turbine system is the perfect choice in a smart investment for a renewable energy solution built on advanced technologies. The Windmax H series defines a new level of superior performance and reliability by using:
1. Strong Neodymium magnet PMA, the unique winding and multi pole design reduces the start-up torque of the alternator that assures the WINDMAX-H series can generate more electricity.
2. Advanced aerodynamic braking by patented nylon/reinforced fiber glass blades.
3. Electromagnetic over-speed control, no more problematic mechanical furling.
4. Integrated solar-wind hybrid power generation.
5. Innovative low maintenance two-moving-part system design.
6. Easy to Install, Light Weight and highly reliable.
7. Generator: The generator is built using high-performance rare earth neodymium permanent magnets, so the alternator is compact and light weight with a high power generating efficiency. Generator housing is made using precision cast technology from high strength aluminum to assure a high quality finish. It is designed for various working conditions such as severe climate, sand and salt corrosive environments.
8. Rotor Blades: Advanced airfoil design to capture maximum wind energy. Made of mixed nylon and reinforced fiber glass materials using the latest advanced thermoplastic engineering and precision injection molding technology for high strength, flexibility and aerodynamic braking. The blades have exceptional consistency and aerodynamic outline with a mass distribution that ensures the rotors operate with minimal vibration.
In summary, Windmax H series are the most well built, reliable, most efficient and cost-effective small wind turbines available on the market today.
The result: greater energy production yield and lowest ownership cost.
Benefit of 5-blade vs. 3-blade wind turbines
Designed to maximize energy output at low wind conditions
Higher maximum power output (500W with wind only, 650W with wind/solar)
Higher energy output at low wind speed
Lower cut-in speed
Lower start-up speed
Advantages of 5-blade wind turbines over 3-blade wind turbines
1) 5-blade wind turbines will greatly improve annual energy production in low wind conditions. For areas with average wind speeds of 11 MPH (5m/s). If you compare annual energy output to conventional 3-blade wind turbine, there is an increase of annual energy output of more than 60%.
2) 5-blade wind turbines will dramatically improve the reliability and safety of the wind turbine. The blade rotation speed of a 5-blade turbine is 60% of the rotational speed for a 3-blade wind turbine. 5-blade wind turbines will greatly reduce the chance of overspeed control malfunction. This will ensure operational reliability from a long term perspective.
3) The lower blade rotation speed of a 5-blade wind turbine will lower wind turbine noise and make 5-blade wind turbines more community friendly than 3-blade wind turbines.
Controllers are for battery charging only. Controllers for HYenergy wind turbines can only directly connect to battery. You should never connect controller directly to any other devices such as inverters. Connecting controller to inverters or other devices may pose risk of fire hazard and have wind turbine/electrical failure. A wind/solar hybrid controller (sold separately) can support combined wind generator load and solar load
Patented, ISO/CE certified WindMax HYenergy® H series with 5 blades is the next generation system built with advanced technology, it is light weight and easy to install. It performs much better and is much more reliable than older style wind turbines using furling which is outdated technology.
Note: The wind turbine test data and other data provided for this product is based on the factory's testing using factory specific off-grid battery charging configuration only. Grid tie configuration is not tested by factory, results may vary.
Important Note: The manufacturer does not provide a warranty for self installed wind turbines. All sales final and sold as it is for self installed wind turbines.
Model: WINDMAX-H12 [HY-1000-24]
Blade diameter: 5.9 Feet (1.8M)
Blade material & design: Strengthened nylon, glass-fiber. Patented Blades with twisted aerodynamic design and high efficiency are made using the latest advanced thermoplastic engineering and precision injection molding technology for highest strength, consistency of quality, performance and durability.
Number of Blades: 5 blades, variable section aerofoil
Speed-limitation mechanism: Electromagnetic speed limitation and blade over-speed braking
Survival speed: 50 mph
Rated speed: 12.5 m/s or 28 mph
Start-up Speed: <= 4.47 mph (2 m/s)
Cut-in Speed: <= 6.7 mph (3 m/s) At cut-in wind speed, it produces power, At cut-in wind speed, it produces power, but it requires higher wind speed to charge 24V battery
Maximum & Rated power(W): 1015W rated with wind only (1200w maximum with wind and solar hybrid)
Rated voltage(v): DC24V
Alternator: Brushless 3 phase PMA with high performance Neodymium Magnets
Tower-top Weight: 53 LBs
Required Tower Height: 27 Feet minimum
Leave a Review