- The SRN-2000 series of passive infrared detectors presents a technological break-through that is revolutionizing the PIR industry. The SRN-2000 employs an innovative approach by combining several different design techniques to solve the industry's biggest problem - false alarms. Designed for easy error-free implementation in any environment, the SRN-2000 W/PCN detector allows users to easily select from a wide range of settings. It is flexible in every respect, featuring 30
- Voltage: 9 Volt alkaline or lithium battery
- Standby Current Drain: 0.013 mA.
- Alarm Output: up to 100mA / 30VDC -18 Ohms ON resistance
- RFI Protection: Greater Than 20V/m (up to 1000 MHz)
- Standard Lens: SRN-2000 lens No. 100
- Lens to be used for UL installations: Lens No. 100
- Adjustment: Vertical +10
- Review of 73964 Review by CHARLES
Review of 73964
This product worked fairly well. You have to pry it open with a screw driver. Do this more than a few times and the plastic clip breaks. Once set to a channel, let it sit awhile as it won't imediately start working. If you change the channel, unplug the battery and plug it back it in.
Posted on 3/4/2012
Leave a Review