- What's Included
Protect doors, windows and other objects with this highly reliable device. Both inputs can be set to operate with a normally closed (N.C.) loop or with an end-of-line loop (E.O.L.) loop in which both N.C. and normally open (N.O.) sensors can be used. Each device is employed with a unique ID code and is available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards.
When activated, each input initiates an individual 24-bit PowerCode ID message, which identifies it to the target receiver as a separate transmitter. Each ID code is randomly selected from 16 million possible combinations, and is therefore unique and virtually impossible to accidentally reproduce
- Two inputs, each with an individual ID code.
- User can select operation of each input as NC (normally closed loop), or EOL (end-of-line loop with NC or NO sensors).
- Offers superior transmission range.
- Completely supervised.
- PowerCode ID factory-selected randomly from an available 16 million possible combinations.
- Intelligent anti-collision mechanism supports multiple simultaneous transmissions.
- Standard long-lasting lithium battery included.
- Comes with low-battery signaling.
Manufacturer: Visonic Manufacturer Product No.: MCT-100 Frequency: 315, 433.92 or other frequencies according
to local requirements
Transmitter's ID Code: 24-bit digital word, over 16 million
combinations, pulse width modulation
Overall Message Length: 36 bits Alarm Inputs: 2, each with a separate 24-bit transmitter ID Input Circuit Type: N.C. / E.O.L., selected with on-board DIP
E.O.L. Resistor Required: 47 kOhmO Message Repetition: Repetitive transmission (once every 3
minutes) or one-shot, as selected with on-board DIP switch
Supervision: Signaling at 60-minute intervals or according to
local standards from input 1 (if enabled) or from input 2 (if input 1
Response to Tamper Event: Tamper report every 3 minutes
(until the tamper switch is restored)
Power Source: 3.6 V battery, size 1/2 AA, Tadiran TL-5902 Current Consumption: 5
Leave a Review
- Two-Input Universal Transmitter
- InstructionsCopyright 1995-2014 SMARTHOME®
Item has been removed from your cart