Special Price: $60.47
List Price: $84.00
Your Savings: $23.53
Price For Both: $74.77
CH-1000 is a multi-purpose curtain PIR designed for a wide variety of residential, commercial and light industrial applications. CH-1000 is ideal for protection of display windows, walls, skylights, wide entrances, corridors, or even as invisible barriers. Its exceptionally wide coverage provides a convenient solution for a variety of perimeter protection applications in large commercial and industrial facilities, as well as for residential and commercial areas.
The flexible professional-grade CH-1000 can be easily adjusted to suit multiple applications. It can be mounted on the wall or ceiling, providing vertical, horizontal, or pet-alley curtain coverage. The PIR's user-friendly design includes a calibrated adjustment scale for precise alignment of the curtain pattern position. Implementing state-of-the-art detection technologies backed by 30 years of Visonic expertise, the CH-1000 offers the highest performance in all respects: sensitivity, reliability, false alarm immunity, and application flexibility.
The CH-1000 curtain provides solid curtain coverage of maximum 13.5 m length x 6 m height (45 ft x 20 ft). The CH-1000 may be used for perimeter protection by setting up motion detection curtains, along walls, large show windows, skylights and ceilings. It can also be used as an internal invisible barrier to detect movement between two adjacent areas. The CH-1000 can be mounted on the wall or on the ceiling. A unique calibrated scale enables horizontal pattern adjustment of +7° to the left or to the right. A double polarity, programmable pulse counter provides maximum immunity against environmental disturbances.
- Part Number: 0-1100-0
- Detection Patterns: Solid Curtain with maximum coverage pattern of 13.5m length and 6m height (45 x 20 ft)
- Detector: Dual-element low noise pyro-electric detector.
- Adjustment: Horizontal +/- 7° calibrated to the left or right side.
- Voltage: 9 to 16 VDC.
- Current: 20 mA.
- Relay Output: Normally closed contacts.(18 ohm resistor in series with contacts)
- Contact Rating - 0.1A resistive 30 VDC
- Alarm Period: 2-5 seconds
- Tamper Contacts: Normally closed.
- Contact Rating: 0.5A resistive / 30 VDC
- LED: Walk Test - Enabled or disabled with internal link.
- Pulse Counter: A selector for 1 / 2 pulses with opposite polarity.
- Mounting: Wall or ceiling
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 49°C (32°F to 120°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 60°C (-4°F to 140°)
- Dimensions: 105 x 65 x 53 mm (4.1 x 2.5 x 2.1 in.)
- Weight: 90 g (3.2 oz)
- Color: Soft White.
- Part Number: 0-1100-0
Leave a Review