- What's Included
Venstar Extra Wireless RF Thermostat Control Module
The simply snaps in RJ-11 phone port of a Venstar 1-Day Programmable Digital Thermostat, 7-Day Programmable Digital Thermostat or 7-Day Dual-Fuel Programmable Digital Thermostat, each sold separately, so no wiring is necessary. It allows for remote access control of one of the aforementioned thermostats from the Venstar T1100RF Wireless Thermostat included with this kit; it can even give you control from any phone, anywhere in the world when used with a Venstar Thermostat Telephone Controller, sold separately.
Venstar T1100RF Wireless Thermostat
The Venstar Wireless Thermostat expands your existing Venstar or Totaline system to allow control of temperatures from multiple locations. It is a wireless unit that can be mounted to your wall, carried in your hand, or set on a table or shelf using its built-in easel stand. Its features all of the following:
• Auto Changeover, 2-Stage Heat & 2-Stage Cool for use with gas / electric or heat pump systems
• Thermostat is completely wireless, receiver can be mounted at unit or at old thermostat's location
• Transmits at 418MHz using pulse code modulation won't interfere with other wireless systems
• Sender uses two AA batteries (included)
• 7 Day Programmable with 4 time periods per day, copy command and holiday mode
• Dual-setpoint with adjustable deadband (1 to 6 degrees) and temperature sensor calibration
• All programming stored in nonvolatile memory
• Thermoglow Electro-luminous Display
• Display shows heat and cool setpoints, mode, and room temperature simultaneously
• 5 minute compressor time guard and adjustable cycle limit, both overrideable for servicing equipment
• Setpoint adjustment range from 35
RF Module Specifications
Manufacturer: Venstar Manufacturer Product No.: ACC0434 Dimensions: 2 7/8" x 2" x 5/8" Certifications: FCC, UL Listed Warranty: 1 year, limited
Manufacturer: Venstar Venstar Product No.: T1100RF Setpoint Range: 35
- Review of 30419 Review by DANIEL
Review of 30419
works fine to adjust main thermostat from a separate bedroom, but not in programmable mode. Control keeps switching back to the main thermostat rather than the remote wireless unit. So I have to adjust manually from the remote unit every evening and morning. Venstar has been no help yet.
Posted on 2/22/2012
- Review of 30419 Review by ALLAIRE
Review of 30419
Review for Venstar Add-A-Wireless Thermostat Kit Item# 30419 with the Venstar 7-Day Programmable Thermostat, Dual Fuel Item# 30412A
I've been searching for a thermostat for my heat pump / central A/C that would do the following.
1) Lock out the emergency heat strips (2nd stage heat) durring smart recovery.
2) Lock out the heat pump when heat strips are running.
4) Runtime display for heat and A/C
5) Optional wireless remote sensors
This unit dose all this and more, I'd bought two other thermostats from other Mfg. over the past year only to be disapointed. I ordered this with the optional Venstar Add-A-Wireless Thermostat kit and they work very well. Our FL off grade home has 10-12' ceilings, the wired thermstat was in a hall near a return, temp in living areas was always to hot or cold, with the remote thermostat we put it in the L.R. durring the day and MBR at night, now the temp is always right. Had it about 6 weeks, was a bit more expensive than I wanted to pay, but now that I have it our home is much more comfortable all the time,so far very pleased.
Posted on 4/13/2011
- Review of 30419 Review by JOHN
Review of 30419
This unit has truly saved us. We were struggling to keep our kids room warm enough without overheating the rest of the house. This unit is AWESOME. We put it in one of my son's room (the coldest room) and the heat cycles more often but for a shorter period of time than when controlled from the main thermostat location. The result is that my kids rooms are comfortably warm yet our room is actually cooler (and much more comfortable) since the heater has much shorter cylces. I expect to see significant savings in our heating bill as well! The only problem I had was that the wireless thermostat was that it was not calibrated correctly and gave falsely high readings. This was easy to adjust though with the manual provided with the unit. I LOVE THIS THING!!!!!
Posted on 2/23/2011
- Review of 30419 Review by STEVE
Review of 30419
Did not come with batteries as it says in the ad. Other than that problem thermostat works as expected.
Posted on 1/27/2010
Leave a Review
- Venstar T1100RF Wireless Thermostat
- Venstar Extra Wireless RF Thermostat Control Module
- 2 AA lithium batteries
- Mounting hardwareCopyright 1995-2015 SMARTHOME®
Item has been removed from your cart