Special Price: $25.82
List Price: $32.77
Your Savings: $6.95
Price For Both: $105.81
Use the Vanco International 200-007-50 RG6 Quad Digital Coaxial Cable for connecting VCRs, DVD, TV, satellite receivers, cable boxes, video switches, antennas, and other video components. The cable features premium commercial grade compression connectors for precise and secure connections. A solid copper clad steel center conductor and maximum shielding create superior picture and sound.
Applications: For Connecting a Digital Satellite Receiver, TV, VCR, Cable Box, Video Switches, Antenna and Other Video Components.
This product is also available in white, sold separately.
- Cable Specifications
- Coax Type: RG6/U Quad Shield, UL
- Gauge: 18 AWG, Solid
- Bandwidth: 5 MHz to 2300 MHz
- Center Conductor: Copper Clad Steel
- Insulator: Foamed PE (Polyethylene)
- Foil: 100% Bonded Aluminum & Mylar
- Braid: 60% Aluminum (.16 x 4 x 16 mm)
- Foil: AL/PET/AL
- Braid: 40% Aluminum (.16 x 3 x 16 mm)
- Jacket: Black PVC, 7.62 mm O.D.
- 3 GHz Bandwidth
- Greater Pull Strength
- UL Listed, CL2 Rated
- Compression Connectors Specifications
- Type: Generation II Commercial Grade
- Finish: Nickel Plated, Moisture Resistant
- Bandwidth: 3 GHz
- Insulator: Nylon
- Pull Test: 55 lbs
- Review of 97636B Review by DOROTHY
Review of 97636B
Product delivered promptly. Installed and it works fine. Cable and connectors feel solid.
Posted on 11/5/2011
- Review of 97636B Review by PAUL
Review of 97636B
Great cable. Had pixilation / freezing problems with my 50" HD TV. Replaced the existing cable with this cable and picture is perfect!!!
Posted on 9/4/2011
Leave a Review