Special Price: $12.96
List Price: $19.43
Your Savings: $6.47
Special Price: $7.55
List Price: $9.12
Your Savings: $1.57
Price For Both: $20.51
Use the Vanco International 200-007-25 RG6 Quad Digital Coaxial Cable for connecting VCRs, DVD, TV, satellite receivers, cable boxes, video switches, antennas, and other video components. The cable features premium commercial grade compression connectors for precise and secure connections. A solid copper clad steel center conductor and maximum shielding create superior picture and sound.
Applications: For Connecting a Digital Satellite Receiver, TV, VCR, Cable Box, Video Switches, Antenna and Other Video Components.
This product is also available in white, sold separately.
- Cable Specifications
- Coax Type: RG6/U Quad Shield, UL
- Gauge: 18 AWG, Solid
- Bandwidth: 5 MHz to 2300 MHz
- Center Conductor: Copper Clad Steel
- Insulator: Foamed PE (Polyethylene)
- Foil: 100% Bonded Aluminum & Mylar
- Braid: 60% Aluminum (.16 x 4 x 16 mm)
- Foil: AL/PET/AL
- Braid: 40% Aluminum (.16 x 3 x 16 mm)
- Jacket: Black PVC, 7.62 mm O.D.
- 3 GHz Bandwidth
- Greater Pull Strength
- UL Listed, CL2 Rated
- Compression Connectors Specifications
- Type: Generation II Commercial Grade
- Finish: Nickel Plated, Moisture Resistant
- Bandwidth: 3 GHz
- Insulator: Nylon
- Pull Test: 55 lbs
Leave a Review