- What's Included
Battery Replacement Instructions:
- In the back of the Entry Pad you will see one 9V alkaline battery. Take the battery out of the battery compartment. Gently pull on the battery until it drops out.
- Gently remove the connector by unsnapping it from the two terminals on the top of the battery. Never Pull on the Battery Leads
- Connect a new 9V alkaline battery to the battery clip.
- Put the battery and the leads completely back into the battery compartment.
- A Wrong Entry Penalty occurs after 4 consecutive invalid code entries. The result is a 5-minute delay period in which the unit will beep in 5 second intervals. If battery is removed during the delay period the 5-minute delay will be paused until battery is reinstalled, at which time the 5-minute count down will resume.
- In the event of a Low Battery the unit will alert its user with a repeated beep during unlocking signaling that battery power is low and should be replaced immediately.
Specifications Manufacturer Sleepsafe Manufacturer Product No. V-ATH UPC 013964514612 Dimensions L 27.63in x 18.63in x 28.13in Weight 125 lbs Safe Metal and 2mm-thick all-around Safe Access Electronic keypad Safe Power Source 9V alkaline battery Safe Storage Weight Capacity 100 lbs Electronic Lock UL RSC security rated Safe Unlocking Time Less than 1 second with a pop-open drawer mechanism Electronic Keypad 12-button Keypad Access 4-digit password Regular Desk Drawers 2 Drawer Weight Capacity 100 lbs Drawer Handles Slim-profile brushed nickel Desk Frame Construction Premium-grade solid wood Desk Finish Merlot stained Style Euro-contemporary Indoor/Outdoor Indoor use only Design Approved by Department of Justice Manufacturer Warranty 1 year
Leave a Review
- 1x - Athos Desk Safe and Storage Vault
- 1x - Owner's Manual