- What's Included
The cabinet features a cable management system that protects and manages wires while keeping the system neat, clean, and organized. Simply connect the components to the TV and "snake" the wires through our mesh "snake-skin" system to keep them well organized and away from the lift mechanism. All cabinets come with adjustable feet in all four corners of the cabinet. These can be used to raise/lower the cabinet, and to level the cabinet so that all doors and lid operate smoothly.
The Touchstone control box comes equipped with additional input/output features that allow you to connect external devices such as high-end amplifiers, automation systems such as INSTEON and other devices that you can operate using your Universal remote.
The 12V Trigger input on the control box can be used to connect high-end amplifiers that can be programmed to operate your TV and your lift. In other words, by connecting your amplifier to the control box using the 12V Trigger input, turning on your amplifier will "trigger" the lift to go on.
The control box can be connected to your automation system using the 12V trigger input. By connecting an I/O Linc - INSTEON Low Voltage / Contact Closure Interface to the control box, you can use an INSTEON SwitchLinc On/Off Switch, Keypad On/Off Switch or INSTEON Mini Remote (8-Scene) or any other INSTEON controller to operate the TV lift.
You can also use the PS232 serial connection to control the lift. The input connector on the control box is a standard RJ-45 connector. RS-232 is a standard communication protocol that is widely used to connect various devices to external controllers. Automated theater systems such as INSTEON, can be connected to the control box via the RS-232 connection, and a single device can operate the TV, raise the lift, operate the AV systems, etc.
The Lift mechanism comes fully assembled and ready for TV mounting.
- The Quick Connect mounting plate makes TV installation a 15 minute procedure.
- Our lift is very quiet because it operates on low voltage actuators (think pistons that go up and down).
- Our lift is durable. It is a closed system so dust, dirt, and other debris cannot enter the lift mechanism which means long life and high durability.
- Our unique tri-roller ball feature gently and smoothly raises and lowers the lid of your TV Lift Cabinet, saving wear and tear on your lid, and providing a soft and safe closure.
Specifications Manufacturer Touchstone Home Products Manufacturer Product No. 70245 UPC 631361702458 Dimensions Main cabinet: 59.02" W x 23" D x 41.6" H
Side cabinets: 23.23" W x 19.49" D x 39.25" H
Maximum Cabinet TV Size 55" W x 6.5" D x 32.5" H Weight 531 lbs
- 1x - Berkeley main cabinet with lift unit
- 2x - Berkeley side cabinets
- 1x - Lift unit
- 1x - Quick Connect - TV mounting brackets/plate
- 1x - Control box
- 1x - Wireless remote control
- 1x - Manual switch
- 1x - Power cord
- 4x - M4 x 16mm socket head cap bolts
- 4x - M5 x 16mm socket head cap bolts
- 4x - M5 x 20mm socket head cap bolts
- 4x - M5 x 25mm socket head cap bolts
- 4x - M6 x 20mm socket head cap bolts
- 4x - M8 x 20mm socket head cap bolts
- 4x - M8 x 25mm socket head cap bolts
- 4x - M8 x 30mm socket head cap bolts
- 2x - M6 x 16mm butterfly bolts
- 2x - L brackets
- 1x - Owner