Smarthome "Automate This!" Contest
Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary to enter or win. U.S. Only. Void where prohibited.
1. In order to enter, each participant must completely fill out the required information on the entry form accessed at www.smarthome.com/contest.asp. Limit three entries per household. All entries must be submitted by 8/31/2004 midnight PST. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use of winner?s name, photographs, biographical information and permission to release any statements or remarks made about winning the prize for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. The winners will be featured on the Smarthome website as well as other promotional materials such as email campaigns and PR.
2. Contestant hereby waives and relinquishes any rights whatsoever regarding material hereby submitted to Smarthome, Inc in connection with this contest. Contestant also hereby gives consent to Smarthome?s use of the submitted material.
3. Prizes ?
Grand Prize: $1,000 spending spree at Smarthome.com
Second place Prize: $500 spending spree at Smarthome.com
Third Place Prize: $250 spending spree at Smarthome.com
Grand prize winner will also receive a free over the phone consultation with Smarthome Designer services to assist in implementing the application idea. Total duration of phone consultation not to exceed 2 hours.
4. Winners will be contacted via email and telephone. Valid email address and phone number required. The winners will receive a Smarthome gift certificate valid though December 31st, 2004. Panel of judges will base winners on idea submitted. Winners will be judged on a number of factors including originality and imagination.
5. The sweepstakes is open to legal residents of USA, 18 years of age or older. Entry material will become property of Smarthome, Inc and will not be returned. Smarthome is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected or illegible entry forms, computer or software failures, or unsuccessful attempts to notify the winners.
6. Questions or concerns should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.