- What's Included
Tips for a better sauna experience:
- Use the roof vent to allow fresh air in.
- Leave the door open if you feel the need for more cooling until air is comfortable.
- Make sure to drink plenty of fluids prior, during and after using.
- Use multiple towels in the sauna. One to sit on to soak sweat and add comfort, one on the floor to soak up sweat and another over legs to towel off extra sweat and allow the body to perspire more freely.
- Massage sore and tense muscles to help them heal quicker.
- Refrain from putting oils or lotions on the body or face as they will inhibit the body from being able to freely perspire by blocking pores.
- Do not eat prior to use as likelihood of becoming uncomfortable will increase with a full stomach.
- Work your muscles during the session to help make the most of it by stretching and massaging extremities.
- Can help boost immune system by increasing sauna sessions at first signs of cold or flu.
- Do not jump in shower immediately upon exiting sauna as body will continue to sweat even after completion. It is recommended to sit in the sauna with the door open and let your body cool off.
Specifications Manufacturer Sun Spirit Manufacturer Product No. SP-NHE-2-CD UPC 837654177013 Dimensions L 40.0in x W 47.00in x H 73.0in Weight 350 lbs Occupants 2 people Construction North American hemlock wood Infrared Heaters 5 Control Panel Interior digital panel Entertainment CD player and radio Volts 120 Manufacturer Warranty 2 years
Leave a Review
- 1x - 2 Person Infrared Sauna