- What's Included
The Laundry POD was winner of the Best Greener Gadget award and Top Global Innovation GIA award.
Specifications Manufacturer StoreBound Manufacturer Product No. LP001SIL UPC 852079003181 Dimensions L 14.45in x W 14.02in x H 13.55in Weight 6.49 lbs Pieces of Clothing Up to 10 Water Used Less than 3 gallons a load Electricity Used None Eco-Friendly Yes Color Platinum
Leave a Review
- 1x - The Laundry POD - Platinum
Directions - Washing
- Place The Laundry POD on a stable surface.
- Make sure the drain valve on the side of The Laundry POD is closed.
- Unlatch the lid on top of The Laundry POD.
- Half fill The Laundry POD with water. Add a small amount of detergent (about 1/5 of what you would normally use).
- Place up to 10 garments into The Laundry POD. Lock lid and let it soak for a few minutes.
- Turn the handle slowly for 1-2 minutes for agitation.
- Open the door on the side of The Laundry POD and aim the hose into a bathtub, sink or water basin. Drain the soapy water by turning the knob on the side of the POD.
- Watch the water exiting the hose. When the water stops turn the handle quickly to spin the clothes. Do this until the water flow stops.
- Close the drain valve.
- Remove the lid and fill The Laundry POD with fresh water until the clothes are submerged.
- Lock lid in place and turn handle for a minute or two for rinsing.
- Open the drain valve and drain the water through the hose.
- Hang the garment on a clothes line or drying rack to dry completely.