- What's Included
Smartenit's 6007C Harmony P2 Multi-Protocol Automation Gateway Controller allows convenient monitoring and control of ZigBee, INSTEON, and X10 devices on your home automation network via an Ethernet connection and web-enabled device. This controller communicates with ZigBee devices via commands and actions set-up through the iSmartenit application (Available for FREE, see links below) and the included USB-CID stick that is inserted into the Harmony P2's USB port to communicate more effectively with ZigBee devices. In order to have interoperability with INSTEON and X10 devices, the Harmony controller must be paired and configured with the ZBPLM (sold separately), instead of the included USB-CID dongle. The iSmartenit application lets you set-up customizable timers and events, and "if-then" conditions and effects to control devices at specific times on certain days, or in response to interconnected device setting actions. Since the coordinator connects to a computer network via an Ethernet connection, you will be able to monitor and change your network settings from anywhere on a web-enabled device. The Harmony P2 Multi-Protocol Automation Controller provides a broad line of support for devices including: whole house energy monitoring, temperature and humidity monitoring, large and small load control from lighting to HVAC and pool pump systems, irrigation control, and more.
- Powerful, integrated computing platform
- Bridges ZigBee HA with INSTEON and x10 when EZICommm is added
- Integrates all needed functions to run simple or sophisticated home/building automation networks
- Stand-alone, low-power operation. No PC required for schedules (timers) and monitored events.
- Full complement of web services/protocols including web, file, mail, text, and socket servers
- Socket accepts up to 10 client connections using a rich XML library compatible with our iSmartenit automation application
- Easily upgradeable via its Ethernet connection ensures future enhancements
USB-CID ZigBee Dongle
The USB-CID stick is the main communication medium that allows the Harmony P2 (or any other controller with a USB port) to set up, monitor, and control your ZigBee network instead of using internal radio communication. This dongle includes a ZigBee PRO radio based on the NXP 5148 and high power Tx / low-noise Rx amplifiers to offer best-in class performance and long range communication. The USB-CID communicates with the controller via a simple, yet effective serial command/response protocol.
Specifications Manufacturer Smartenit Manufacturer Product No. 6007C UPC 680569162342 Manufacturer Warranty 1-year limited warranty
- 1x - Harmony P2 Multi-Protocol Automation