- What's Included
The SK-100 Home Automation Starter Kit from SkylinkHome allows you to control your household plug-in lights and appliances from your fingertips via an Internet accessible computer, smartphone, or tablet. This starter kit uses a "Do-It-Yourself" setup that is expandable with other SkylinkHome modules and provides the flexibility to pick and choose which lights and appliances you want to control. You'll have instant remote access to your home or office as long as you have an Internet connection from anywhere in the world, whether you're lying in bed or vacationing thousands of miles away.
The starter kit is pre-programmed, installs in roughly five minutes, and comes with a Plug-In Dimmer and On/Off Control Module. The Plug-In Dimmer and the On/Off Control Module automate lights and appliances by simply plugging the dimmer or module into a standard power outlet and connecting the light and appliance to the dimmer or module's built-in standard power outlet. The Plug-In Dimmer supports lights up to 300W/120V and only dims lights that have a built-in dimming function. The On/Off Module supports appliances up to 1,500W/120V and can be placed in an indoor or outdoor standard power outlet. Additional lights and appliances can be added to the home automation network by installing additional Plug-In Dimmers and On/Off Modules (sold separately).
The connected lights and appliances can be controlled by three types of commands that are programmed from the 7-Button Remote Control: individual, zone/scene, and all on/off. The individual commands give you control over a single light or appliance. The zone/scene commands give you control over a group of lights and appliances. The all on/off commands give you control over all lights and appliances programmed to the remote control.
Your computer, tablet, or smartphone communicates with the plugged-in lights and appliances from the included Internet Hub giving you wireless control from anywhere in the world. The Internet Hub connects to a standard power outlet and your Internet router to communicate with your connected lights and appliances from up to 300 feet away. Commands to your lights and appliances can be done via an Internet portal or from the free downloadable SkylinkHome Control smartphone application from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
The SkylinkHome Internet Hub Controller is compatible with the following SkylinkHome Wireless Modules:
- WC-400 Wireless Network Camera
- LS-318 Remote Controllable ON/OFF Screw-In Dimmer
- LX-318 Remote Controllable Mini Screw-In Dimmer, 60 Watts
- PA-318 Remote Controllable Indoor/Outdoor Plug-In On/Off Control Module, 1,500 Watts
- PL-318 Remote Controllable On/Off Plug-In Dimmer, 300 Watts
- PR-318 Remote Controllable Plug-In Dimmer with Repeater, 300 Watts
- PR-318S Remote Controllable Plug-In Dimmer with Security Repeater, 300 Watts
- MD-318 Remote Controllable Wire-In On/Off/Dimming Control Module, 300 Watts
- MR-318 Remote Controllable Wire-In On/Off Control Module, 600 Watts
- WE-318 Lighting Receiver In-Wall On/Off Switch with Transmitter, 1,000 Watts
- WR-318 Lighting Receiver In-Wall Dimmer Switch with Transmitter, 300 Watts
- GB-318 Smart Button Receiver
Specifications Manufacturer SkylinkHome Manufacturer Product No. SK-100 UPC 623459301285 Internet Hub Operating Range 300 feet Power Supply AC Power Adapter (included)
AAA Battery Backup (optional)
Plug-In Dimmer Maximum Load 300W, 120V On/Off Control Module On/Off Control Module 1500W, 120V Manufacturer Warranty 1-year limited warranty
Leave a Review
- 1x - Internet Hub
- 1x - On/Off Control
- 1x - Plug-in Dimmer
- 1x - Wireless Transmitter
- 1x - Power Adapter
- 1x - Ethernet Cable
- 1x - 7-Button Remote Model