The PowerGate2 connects to an IMS-4000 Host using the 9-pin null modem cable (included). Connect the cable to the RS-232 port on the PowerGate2 and connect the other end to the RS-232 port on the Host. The PowerGate2 will automatically be recognized by the system and appear in the IMS-4000 ConsoleView software.
The PowerGate2 switches power from each power input on the front of the unit to the corresponding outlet on the back (e.g., power input 1 goes to outlet 1). Each PowerGate2 circuit can switch up to 15A of current. Be sure the power source can supply the current required for your equipment. Do not connect several power inputs to one 15A circuit and then try to turn on several high-current devices, as this will surely trip a breaker in your electric service panel.
- Main Power Supply 120VAC 50/60Hz, 1 Amp
- Main Power Cord 9' Cable with NEMA 5-15P plug
- Channel Input Power 120VAC 50/60Hz, 15 Amp max.
- Channel Input Connectors (8) IEC60320 Type C14
- Channel Circuit Breakers (8) 15Amp
- Channel Output Power 120VAC 60Hz, 15 Amp max.
- Channel Output Connectors (8) NEMA 5-15R receptacle
- Number of Channels 8
- Serial Control (RS232-DTE) Connects to IMS Host or Node via null modem cable
- Chassis Dimensions (1U) 1.75"w x 17.5"h x 12.3"d
- Indicator Lights 1 Power LED and eight (8) Outlet Status LEDs
- Operating Temperature 32-122
Leave a Review