Special Price: $144.16
List Price: $179.99
Your Savings: $35.83
Special Price: $25.28
List Price: $39.99
Your Savings: $14.71
Price For Both: $169.44
- What's Included
The SecurityMan Air-AlarmIDL is a wireless LED touchpad security alarm system kit for your home or business. It offers a user-friendly, easy to use group of products that are perfect for protection at a minimum investment cost. This Do-It-Yourself (DIY) alarm system does not require monthly fees, which is a key benefit for users. The system will alert you by phone calls through a series of enlisted phone numbers. You can then dial into the host to arm or disarm the system using your phone's numeric keypad.
The Air-AlarmIIE includes the main controller/keypad interface, one wireless smoke sensor, two motion sensors and three door/window sensor. It can be upgraded by adding up to a total 60 sensors (15 wireless defense zones and 4 wireless sensors per zone), providing more than enough security for any average home, apartment or business. All the sensors can be smartly deployed into three defense lines: 24hr Defense Line (i.e. emergency panic buttons and smoke sensors), 1st Defense Line (i.e. door/window sensors), and 2nd Defense Line (i.e. PIR motions sensors in living rooms, bed rooms, and hallways). Therefore, you can arm or disarm all or just a group of sensors depending on whether you are at home/business or not.
With its wireless technology, anyone can install the Air-AlarmIIE easily in minutes. Running wire cables around your home/business and the assistance of a professional installer is no longer required. Simply plug in the power adapters, install the batteries, mount all the components at desired locations, connect the phone line, input phone number(s) and you are ready to go. The phone line (land line) connection is not required if the alarm call feature is not needed*. The main host also includes a backup rechargeable battery (up to 16 hrs) in case of power outage and can easily be armed or disarmed by remote controller, telephone, or main host keypad.
* An optional GSM dialer will be available later for households with no phone line.
• Transmit at 430-433MHz frequency band, wireless transmitting distance up to 300 feet (doorbell, remote controller, siren) and up to 450 feet (magnetic smart door/window sensor & PIR motion sensor)
• Easy 'one-key' armed/disarmed operation
• Recordable alarm voice message (up to 10 seconds record time)
• Telephone line disconnection alarm sounds every 5 seconds
• Rechargeable doorbell battery lasts up to 3 years
• Smart alert and zone notification when attempting to arm the host with an open door or window
• Batteries included for remote controllers, wireless door sensor, and wireless motion sensor last up to 2 years
• Programmable password.
• Compatible with Ademco CID protocol
• Supports multiple control panels (pairing each sensor/remote/siren to multiple control panels)
SecurityMan Comaptible Alarm System Accessories
• Wireless Panic Button (SM-89)
• Wireless Smoke Sensor (SM-93)
• Wireless Smart Magnetic Door/Window Sensor (SM-87L)
• Wireless Indoor Siren (SM-103W)
• Wireless Remote Controller (SM-88X)
• Wireless Doorbell Button (SM-82)
• Wireless Wide-Angle PIR Motion sensor (SM-80)
• Wireless Outdoor Siren (SM-103)
• Quad-Band GSM Dialer (SM-GSMDialer)
1. An active phone line is NOT required for the alarm system to work. However, for the dialing features to work, an active phone line (LAND line) is required.
2. Fully compatible with Vonage VoIP model VDV22-VD. Not compatible with other digtial phone service (VoIP; voice over ip) such as MagicJack, ComCast, Fios, etc.
General Specifications Manufacturer SecurityMan Manufacturer Product No. Air-AlarmIDL UPC 701107901824 Alarm Host Manufacturer Product No. SM-8088T Operating Power 9-15VDC Static Current 50mA Alarm Current 500mA Operating Environment
- Temperature: -10° ~ 50°
- Humidity: < 80%Specification
Maximum Remote Controllers that can be Programmed 10 Maximum Wireless Sensors that can be Programmed 60 Dimensions 150mm x 107mm x 26mm Rechargeable Battery 3.7V 800mAh Li-ion (Standby: 16hrs, charge time: 12hrs) Speaker Siren 100dB (built-in) Hosts Allowed to use multiple hosts in a location. All the sensors/remotes/sirens need to be paired to all hosts Wireless Remote Controller Manufacturer Product No. SM-88X Operating Power 27A 12V alkaline battery Wireless Transmitting Distance 300 feet (in open area) Service Life Up to 2 years Buttons Buttons of ARM, Partial ARM (in home), and Emergency/Panic button Wireless Smart Door/Window Sensor Manufacturer Product No. SM-87L Entry/Exit Notification Smart entry and exit notification whenever a door or window is opened or closed Alert/Zone Notification Smart alert and zone notification when attempting to arm the host with an open door or window Operating Power 23A 12V alkaline battery Wireless Transmitting Distance 450 feet (in open area) Service Life Up to 2 years Alarm Distance < 4cm Host
- Host LED light flashes when door is open
- Host chirps when door is open and closed (when disarm mode)
Wireless Wide-Angle PIR Motion Sensor Manufacturer Product No. SM-80 Operating Power 9V battery Wireless Transmitting Distance 450 feet (in open area) Service life Up to 2 years Detecting Area 100° 10m x 10m (33 feet x33 feet) Immunity Immune to pets up to 10 kg (22 lbs) Wireless Smoke Sensor Manufacturer Product No. SM-80 Operating Power 9V battery Wireless Transmitting Distance 300 feet (in open area) Service life Up to 2 years Monitoring Range 20m2 (66 feet x 66 feet) Detection Detects smoke (cloudy) by environmentally friendly photoelectric detector (not for CO detection) Standalone Yes, it can also function as a standalone smoke alarm
- Review of 76000 Review by PATRICK
Review of 76000
has false alarms
Posted on 2/2/2014
- Review of 76000 Review by BOB
Review of 76000
While a great price for what it does, I am not sure it is worth the frustration? I bought two of these, and therefore have a larger sample rate.
Of the two systems, both control heads have "irratic" behavior. That is, sometimes a wireless door contact, or PIR will cause the control head to make the "door bell" sound for no apparent reason. Sometimes, while in alarm mode, they will not respond to the remote command to disarm, and power must be removed to reset them.
Of the two systems, one had major issues with the touch pad. It required very high pressure to acknowledge a key-press, and even then it would "think" you pressed a different key, making programming very difficult.
When I tried to get a replacement, I ran into a large administrative block, but finally did get an RMA.
In a word, the system is ....FLAKEY.
I qualify my statements here by the fact I am a professional alarm systems, and CCTV installation technician.
Posted on 12/19/2012
Leave a Review
- 1x - Air-Alarm II host with LED touch keypad
- 1x - Host Anchor Card for Fixed Position
- 1x - 12VDC Power Adapter
- 2x - Wireless Wide-Angle PIR Motion Sensor
- 3x - Wireless Magnetic Door/Window Sensor (with mount)
- 1x - Wireless Smoke Sensor
- 2x - Wireless Remote Controller
- 1x - Phone Cable
- 1x - USB Charging Cable
- 1x - Warning Sign
- 1x - Air-Alarm II host with LED touch keypad