Special Price: $687.77
List Price: $1,459.10
Your Savings: $771.33
Special Price: $69.87
List Price: $224.60
Your Savings: $154.73
Price For Both: $757.64
The Seco-Larm Enforcer DR-116-1.0TQ 16-Chanel Audio/Video H.264 Network Digital Video Recorder is an integrated DVR combining the features of a time-lapse A/V recorder, a multiplexer, and a video server to create a single security solution. Its outstanding triplex operation enables users to view live video, search, and playback any recorded video by date,time, or event, and remotely monitor the unit via internet on PC, meanwhile the recording of the DVR unit is ongoing simultaneously. The DVR is enhanced to provide H.264 compression mode. Moreover, a marvelous implementation is the brand-new experience of Graphical User Interface (GUI) that optimizes the monitoring controls of the unit. The H.264 DVR is pre-installed with remote viewing and configuration software, which is a Web-browser plug-in allowing users to view live or recorded video images, and enables remote configuration. The remote software is stored in the H.264 DVR and deployed over a LAN, WAN, or Internet connection to remote Windows-based computers. This simplifies the installation and maintenance of the software components so all remote users are using the same software coming from the unit.
Also available in 4-Channel with 500GB HDD and 8-Channel with 500GB HDD.
- Allows simultaneous live view or playback while still continuing to record, do network transfers, and back up data.
- H.264 Video compression records twice as much data as DVRs that use MPEG or MJPEG, yet it does not sacrifice video quality.
- Easily connect to DVR through the Internet or a local intranet via Internet Explorer 6 or above for remote viewing, recording, and dome control.
- Remote access via PC, MAC, or Java-based smart phones such as the iPhone®, Android™, Windows Mobile, phones using the Symbian OS, and BlackBerry.
- Recording priority programmable for each channel: Schedule, alarm, motion, or continuous.
- Dual-stream support for simultaneous access from a PC, MAC, and/or a cell phone at low bandwidth.
- High-resolution recording: Up to 720x480 D1.
- VGA output (up to 1280x1024 resolution).
- Free CMS software included for remote playback, along with recording and backup to an offsite location.
- Free DDNS server for use with Dynamic IP addresses.
- E-mail notification of events, along with optional video file attachment.
- Dedicated audio channel for each video channel.
- USB 2.0 port for backup of recorded files or quick export of recorded video.
- RS-485 Control protocols for most PTZ cameras.
- Rack mount, wall mount, or stackable.
- Optional rack-mounting brackets (model DRA-RBQ) available.
- EZ Copy: Simple one-button video export.
- Supports two internal SATA drive inputs or external USB DVD/RW drives for easy backup and video export.
- Network hardware supports 10/100 Mbps.
- On-screen menu with 23 built-in languages.
Specifications Manufacturer Seco-Larm Manufacturer Product No. DR-116-1.0TQ UPC 676544013327 Video Operating System Embedded Linux Inputs 16x BNC, 1.0v p-p 75Ω: Outputs Main Monitor: 1x BNC, 1.0v p-p, 75Ω
Call Monitor: 1x BNC, 1.0v p-p, 75Ω
VGA Output 800x600, 1204x768, 1280x1204 pixels Audio Input D-Sub, Line In Outputs Main Audio: 1x RCA, Line Out
Call Audio: 1x RCA, Line Out
Data Rate 8kb/s Per Channel Recording & Storage Compression Method H.264 Recording Modes Continuous, Schedule, Alarm, Motion Detection Pre-Alarm Yes Recording Resolution & Rate NTSC 720x480: Max 60pps
NTSC 720x240: Max 120pps
NTSC 360x240: Max 240pps
PAL 720x576: Max 50pps
PAL 720x288: Max 100pps
PAL 360x288: Max 200pps
Recording Quality 8 Preset Levels, Adjustable Image Size 1kB to 22kB/Picture Storage Mode Linear/Circular Data Lifetime Yes, Programmable Built-In Storage Interface 2x SATA (4TB Max) Installed HDD 1x 1TB Export USB 2.0 Port - Supports flash drive, or external DVD/RW drive or external USB HDD Alarm Alarm Input x4 via, D-Sub (TTL) x8 via, D-Sub (TTL) x16 via, D-Sub (TTL) Alarm Relay Output x1, D-Sub, 1.0A @ 30VDC Alarm Detection NO/NC, Programmable Motion Detection 16x12 Grid Array, Sensitivity, Trigger Level Adjustable Video Loss Detection Programmable Connectivity Network Connectivity RJ-45, 10/100Mbps Ethernet, static IP, DHCP, PPPoE, and DDNS Remote Control Software Mac , Java®, CMS, Internet Explorer 6/7/8 Remote Operation Monitoring, playback, recording, system setup, dome camera control, archiving Mobile Viewing iPhone®, Android™, Windows Mobile®, Symbian, BlackBerry™ RS-485 D-Sub IR Remote Yes Dome Camera Control Protocol Pelco P, Pelco D, AD422, Fastrax 2, Panasonic, GE, DSCP, JVC USB 1x USB 2.0 (Exporting, USB Mouse)
1x PS/2-compatible USB port (PS/2 mouse)
General operating Humidity 10% to 90%, non-condensing Operating Temperature 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C) Weight 10 lbs (4.5kg) Dimensions 17.31" x 2.19" x 14.19" (440 x 55 x 361mm) Mfgr Warranty 3 years, limited
Leave a Review