The Reward Points Program allows you to earn points for certain actions you take on the site. Points are awarded based on making purchases and customer actions such as submitting reviews.
Benefits of Reward Points for Registered Customers
Once you register you will be able to earn and accrue reward points, which are then redeemable at time of purchase towards the cost of your order. Rewards are an added bonus to your shopping experience on the site and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer.
Earning Reward Points
Rewards can currently be earned for the following actions:
- Making online retail purchases ($1 of merchandise = 1 reward point)— every time you make a purchase you earn points based on the price of products purchased and these points are added to your Reward Points balance
- Registering on the site (50 reward points)
- Subscribing to a newsletter for the first time (50 reward points)
- Converting Invitations to Customer — Earn points for every invitation you send out which leads to your friends registering on the site (50 reward points)
- Converting Invitations to Order — Earn points for every invitation you send out which leads to a sale (50 reward points)
- Review Submission — Earn points for submitting product reviews (50 reward points)
- New Tag Submission — Earn points for adding tags to products (5 reward points)
- Order placed via phone or Dealer purchases (through a registered dealer account) are not eligible to accrue reward points
Reward Points Exchange Rates
The value of reward points is determined by an exchange rate of both currency spent on products to points, and an exchange rate of points earned to currency for spending on future purchases. For each dollar of merchandise purchased you will accrue 1 reward point. 50 reward points are worth $1 of merchandise value when redeemed.
Redeeming Reward Points
You can redeem your reward points at checkout. If you have accumulated at least 1,250 reward points, you will have the option of using points as one of the payment methods. The option to use reward points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable reward points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods.
Reward Points Minimums and Maximums
Reward points are capped at a minimum value of 1,250 points required for redemption. You will not be able to use your reward points until you accrue a minimum number of points, at which point they will become available for redemption.
Reward points are also be capped at the maximum value of 10,000 points which can be accrued. If you have reached this cap you will need to redeem your accrued points before you are able to earn more points.
Managing My Reward Points
You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum points limit and a cumulative history of points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding points, including expiration notifications.
Reward Points Expiration
Reward points will expire after 365 days. Points will expire in the order from which they were first earned.
Note: You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose points, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Reward Points section of the My Account area.