- What's Included
- Pull range from wall approximately 7 to 8 inches.
- Lay RangeGuard facedown on top of the front edge.
- Clean and dry both sides of the range. Each side of the range must be thoroughly cleaned and dried for proper to installation.
- Remove paper only from Velcro (do not separate Velcro).
- Stand RangeGuard up vertically on top of range as close to front edge as possible and press sides to adhere to range.
- Push range back to the wall.
Specifications Manufacturer RangeGuard Industries, Inc Manufacturer Product No. RG-1-Black UPC 674349000016 Dimensions L 35in x W 1in x H 5in Weight 3.94 lbs Stove Compatibility 30in wide freestanding stoves Pulling Pressure Resistance 15 lbs Construction Metal with powder coated finish Temperature Resistance Up to 400
Leave a Review
- 1x - Stovetop Safety Guard
Copyright 1995-2015 SMARTHOME®
Item has been removed from your cart