- What's Included
The PowerDrive 300W Compact Power Inverter gives you the power you need whenever you need it. Handy essential lets you harness the power of your vehicle's battery to charge or power cell phones, laptops, iPods and other mobile electronics. With two AC outlets, it is perfect for professional drivers and a smart idea for family camping or road trips. The sturdy casing stands up to the rigors of life on the road.
You can also use this power inverter to power household items such as lights and phones or medical devices during a black out at your home. Never be left in the dark again.
- 2 Three Prong AC Outlets
- USB Power Port
- LED Power Indicator
- Can be Plugged into 12-Volt Port or Direct Wired
- High/Low Voltage Protection
- Over-Temperature and Overload Protection
- Red and green LED Indicators on top of your inverter will show the status of the inverter and alert you to conditions that could cause the inverter to shut down.
Current Overload Protection
- If the inverter is overloaded, it will shut down to protect itself. The red LED will illuminate to indicate Overload Protect. To restore normal operation, disconnect the excessive load and turn the unit Off and On again using the Power Button.
Low Voltage Protection
- If the DC input voltage drops below 11 volts, the red LED will light up to indicate Low Voltage Protection, but the unit will continue to operate. If the input voltage drops to 10.5V or less, the inverter will shut down to protect the battery, the red LED will be lit and the alarm will continue. To restore normal operation, return the DC input voltage to at least 12V. The inverter will automatically return to normal operation.
High Voltage Protection
- If the DC input voltage rises above 15 volts, the inverter will shut down to protect itself, the red LED will light up to indicate a high voltage protection. To restore normal operation, return the DC input voltage to less than 15 volts. The inverter will automatically return to normal operation.
Over Temperature Protection
- If the internal inverter temperature rises above the alarm threshold, the unit will continue to operate. If the internal temperature rises to 104°F, the inverter will shut down to protect its self.
- The USB outlet will supply 5 volts at 500ma to charge and power cell phones, iPod's and other small electronics.
- The inverter can deliver 300 watts for about 60 minutes. The inverter must cool for 15 minutes before it can resume operation at 300 watts.
- 2 Three Prong AC Outlets
Specifications Manufacturer PowerDrive Manufacturer Product No RPPD300 UPC 45464256136 Operating AC Voltage (normal) 105~125 Volts AC DC Input Voltage 10~15-Volts DC Continuous AC Power Output 300/150 Watts USB Output 5-Volts DC Maximum AC Power Output (surge) 600/150 Watts AC Output Frequency 60Hz +/- 2Hz Battery Drain with No AC Load 0.50 Amps Efficiency (maximum) 87% Ambient Operating Temperature Rang 14°F ~ 104°F Low Battery Shut Down Point 10.5 0°.3-Volts DC High Voltage Shut Down Point 15.5 0°.5-Volts DC Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited
1x - Power Inverter
1x - Battery Clip Cables
1x - Power Port Plug (Car Adapter)